Spiderman Far From home trailer (1 Viewer)

Saw it this morning. Took both my girls and right as the finale started my youngest decided to throw up her gummy worms.

Missed the end, but got to see the first post credit scene.

What I got to see I really enjoyed. I really like Holland as Spider-Man.

Holland kind of makes you realize how mediocre Tobey Maguire was at being Parker/Spider-man

i really liked the movie....it's another great example of how they make the individual movies stand alone yet are still part of a bigger story

So I never was into the Marvel superhero movies. I haven't really watched superhero movies since being a kid - not that they aren't good fun and often well done, I just haven't wanted to spend time watching them.

My girls are now getting old enough to venture into the PG movies and we watch a lot of movies together. They wanted to watch "a Spiderman movie" recently so I looked them up on CommonSenseMedia, which I use for good parental guidance. It looked like Spiderman: Homecoming was a good choice. Fairly recent, and seemed to begin a new line of films (recognizing that much of the story and larger "world" comes from other Marvel films) and the rating was pretty good (10/11 for age).

We watched it and liked it a lot. I thought Michael Keaton was good and the action was fun. We have now begun Far From Home. I guess we're going to have to go back and watch these Marvel/Avengers movies. It's a good time.

So I never was into the Marvel superhero movies. I haven't really watched superhero movies since being a kid - not that they aren't good fun and often well done, I just haven't wanted to spend time watching them.

My girls are now getting old enough to venture into the PG movies and we watch a lot of movies together. They wanted to watch "a Spiderman movie" recently so I looked them up on CommonSenseMedia, which I use for good parental guidance. It looked like Spiderman: Homecoming was a good choice. Fairly recent, and seemed to begin a new line of films (recognizing that much of the story and larger "world" comes from other Marvel films) and the rating was pretty good (10/11 for age).

We watched it and liked it a lot. I thought Michael Keaton was good and the action was fun. We have now begun Far From Home. I guess we're going to have to go back and watch these Marvel/Avengers movies. It's a good time.
Nice! Feel free to contribute in the other Marvel threads. And there are some good resources out there for how to watch, and opinions vary on whether to watch in timeline order or release date order or some mix of each. And also you can do just the movies, or mix in the series tied to the MCU as well. I prefer chronological order, but for new first time watchers, might be better to do release order because the mid and post credits often give hints to the next movie release.

This is a good primer for both chronological and release order and includes the shows if you want to watch those too. It's a lot, but I enjoy like 90% of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom