Spiller inactive..... (1 Viewer)

The self fan self delusion on some of these decisions is something else.

At this point Payton could trade for Colin Kaepernick and most of the fan base would be rationalizing how reasonable a move it was because Payton did it.

Echo chamber problems.

Please everybody, try to read too much into this.

It's impossible not to.

This isn't a normal scratch. Spiller was clearly the best back on the field all preseason, he's highly paid, and he has a skill set no one else on the team can really match (his ability to get the edges).

The fact that he's not active means something. Exactly what, we don't know. But this isn't just an "aw shucks, we need another STer instead" decision. Noway.

This is truly mind boggling. This guy is a nightmare and he's inactive.

Sounds like to me coach maybe trusts or likes Cadet more than Spiller which is a shame cause IMO Cadet has nowhere near the talent of CJ. I don't get this one bit. CJ looked good all preseason. Or maybe he still doesn't know the playbook all the way through and through. But I find that hard to believe. More than likely he can't block as good as Cadet and coach thinks Cadet can give us the same production but also play special teams. CRAZY!!

It's impossible not to.

This isn't a normal scratch. Spiller was clearly the best back on the field all preseason, he's highly paid, and he has a skill set no one else on the team can really match (his ability to get the edges).

The fact that he's not active means something. Exactly what, we don't know. But this isn't just an "aw shucks, we need another STer instead" decision. Noway.

He was also played late in Pre Season games and looked disinterested at times on screen leaving the field and such. Not unlikely we were shopping him in the preseason and those times where it appeared he wasn't on the same page with Drew were indeed problematic.

He's not a satellite back

He is being paid the same if not more than Ingram so him not being active in gameday should be a head scratcher.

Unreal, He must have a character issue. . .it will likely be reported that he received a DUI or something over the weekend. Didn't something like that happen to Alfred Fincher maybe ? .. . Have to wait and see. I see smoke though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom