Spiller recent tweet [Mod Edit: Nothing to see here] (1 Viewer)

Lol laughing at some of the comments, especially this one:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/CJSPILLER">@CJSPILLER</a> any chance you can just confirm to us you&#39;re still fine and still a Saint?</p>&mdash; Saints Nation Blog (@SaintsNationBlg) <a href="https://twitter.com/SaintsNationBlg/status/773713084775038976">September 8, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In all honesty it sounds like he could be talking about anything. Not something necessarily related to football.

A lot of our players tweet spiritual stuff. I just think it's him doing that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If we traded him we are stupid.

He was easily our best RB this preseason and the only guy who consistently made plays on the edge.

But really, this is just as likely to be someone dying or a busted relationship vs football.

He was easily our best RB this preseason and the only guy who consistently made plays on the edge.

But really, this is just as likely to be someone dying or a busted relationship vs football.

Spiller looks dynamite. I've been impressed with his burst and power. He could be clutch this year.

Maybe his girlfriend broke up with him?

Or maybe he went to Brookshires and they didn't have the Buy one get one for 1 cent?

Or maybe he didn't get the kickoff return duties?

Who beat the Cowgirls last year? Spiller has had some big plays for the Saints.

drew-brees-400th-td-to-cj-spiller-against-cowboys.gif

I can't wait until we can actually start talking some actual football instead of sitting here trying to analyze every little cryptic message. I have never been more ready for a football season to start in my life.

I did find it interesting that Spiller was listed fourth on the depth chart, tied with special teamers Lasco and Murphy, and behind journeymen Hightower and Cadet (the latter of which was just cut and re-signed).

it's probably something non-football related, like maybe he just found out that after all these years, Cracker Jacks is replacing the prize in the box with a digital code?

Wouldn't it depend on what we got for him, if we indeed traded him, before we call it stupid?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom