Spiller (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. If the Vikings don't pick up Spiller then you know the Saints cut him for a good reason.
2. Please bring him back and cut Cadet if he wasn't cut for a legit reason. He has a great attitude and should not have been cut as far as I'm concerned.

There was all that talk about the door still being open and what not.

I'd feel a lot better about our decision making if we got rid of Cadet and picked him back up, but I just don't think it happens.

1. If the Vikings don't pick up Spiller then you know the Saints cut him for a good reason.
2. Please bring him back and cut Cadet if he wasn't cut for a legit reason. He has a great attitude and should not have been cut as far as I'm concerned.

Lol 1 can get to the right landmark on the field but can't catch.

The other can't get to the correct landmark to be in position to make the catch.

I'd say getting to the proper place is just as important as making the play.

Shanle was saying that Spiller was injured yesterday on twitter. First I have heard about it. Our beat guys said he was healthy, but Shanle was saying to add him to the injury list when NFL's twitter page posted all the injured RB's.

Has Spiller had any visits with other teams at all?

Lol 1 can get to the right landmark on the field but can't catch.

The other can't get to the correct landmark to be in position to make the catch.

I'd say getting to the proper place is just as important as making the play.

Is there any actual proof that Spiller was an absolute idiot who was incapable of running flares and 5 yard outs like Cadet is doing?

Is there any actual proof that Spiller was an absolute idiot who was incapable of running flares and 5 yard outs like Cadet is doing?

Other than the visual miscues seen on field I'd say no, but I don't expect SP to come out and say "We cut Spiller because the playbook was too much for him"

What else could it be? We heard about how he was healthy all spring/TC after being told it was his health that caused us to not feature him in the offense. SP also alluded to us trying to trade him so that implies he's healthy as well.

Just think about all the players who didn't make it with us or we sat them for a year or when SP talked about players like Stills and how fast he picked up the playbook or Meachem when we sat him for a year because he couldn't pick up the playbook.

Usually..its the PB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom