Spin-offs That Overshadowed Their Original Shows (1 Viewer)

Should have a thread on worst spinoffs

Joanie Loves Chachi - Happy Days
The Ropers - Three's Company
Three's a Crowd - Three's Company
Golden Palace - Golden Girls

I think there was a Friends spin off briefly

For me none overshadow the original but all the shows from the DC animated universe that sprang from Batman: The Animated Series were pretty good Superman, Justice League etc.

Frasier may not have reached the heights that Cheers did but to me it was far better than just 'ok'

In it's early seasons I don't think there was a better and smarter written sitcom on the air (except the Simpsons which was in it's golden age at the time)
And I want to add that I was in love with Bebe Neuwirth during her Cheers run.

And I want to add that I was in love with Bebe Neuwirth during her Cheers run.

My sister (who now lives in France) is friends with Bebe….they met at a journalists awards ceremony (can’t remember which one)….she is incredibly friendly, funny and nice according to my sister…..I believe she still talks to her….

Family matters was a spin off from Perfect Strangers....and thanks to Urkel ended up being way more popular.

My sister (who now lives in France) is friends with Bebe….they met at a journalists awards ceremony (can’t remember which one)….she is incredibly friendly, funny and nice according to my sister…..I believe she still talks to her….
I’m directing Addams Family this summer so have listened to the Bway cast album tons
Bebe is Morticia
It’s funny considering how buttoned up Lilith Crane was , but Bebe is one heckuva dancer - big time triple threat

Should have a thread on worst spinoffs

Joanie Loves Chachi - Happy Days
The Ropers - Three's Company
Three's a Crowd - Three's Company
Golden Palace - Golden Girls

I think there was a Friends spin off briefly
The Tortellis from Cheers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom