Spitzer Is Linked to Prostitution Ring (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

That stinks really bad.
I really liked that dude.

Yeah, people in the past have delighted in the human failings of right wing politicians. Spitzer has been sanctimonious in his own right and it will be interesting to see if the same glee is forthcoming. I'll have to check on the kos kids' reaction.

On edit: At democraticunderground.com, no glee. No "what a hypocrit" comments. Just surprise and disappointment. Figures.

Yeah, people in the past have delighted in the human failings of right wing politicians. Spitzer has been sanctimonious in his own right and it will be interesting to see if the same glee is forthcoming. I'll have to check on the kos kids' reaction.

On edit: At democraticunderground.com, no glee. No "what a hypocrit" comments. Just surprise and disappointment. Figures.

If this is true-- then he should be treated the same as the Vitters, L. Craigs, Livingstons, etc etc. no matter if there is a (D) or an (R) after his name.

Oops just saw I overlooked the other thread on accident please merge mods Sorry.

Spitzer was considered a candidate for an AG slot in the WH, and someday even a potential VP. This is a swift fall even consider the redundant politics-prostitution link. Wall Street is rejoicing today. He was an avowed enemy of business practices, even the legal ones.

Yes, but I'm sure Rush and Hannity will be fair and balanced in their coverage. :9:

This stuff doesn't surprise me anymore. Hypocrisy is human nature.

Maybe Kieth Olberman will call him his worst person of the day tonight or conveniently ignore him like he does on some of his targeted political rants on which he blasts anybody who may be a bit conservative or right wing slanted.

either way I'm not holding my breath that it will happen in this case

If true, Spitzer is yet anther in a long line of hypocrital pols considering that he's been a part of busting these type rings in the past. Despicable.

My guess is that the perceived "glee" from the Dems is due to the fact that mercenaries from the right wing ****** away tax payer money and forced the squandering of considerable executive energy trying to nail a sitting president for attempting to cover up a hummer. Some aren’t going to get over the impeachment, only the 2nd in history, for something so ridiculous and completely unrelated to executing the responsibilities of the office.

So yeah, when the party of religious zealots and moral crusaders coast to coast get caught with their pants down, some on the left are going to believe it's beautiful poetic karma.

But you're right. If the Dems had any stones they would condemn Spitzer for his hypocrisy. But I certainly understand the lingering resentment, however irrational, that could prevent them from doing so.

As for Spitzer, it’s good to see the Dem party attempt to reclaim the mantle of the party of sexual immorality that was so famously (and deservedly!) bestowed after JFK went swinging through the White House. Alas, until a Dem is caught squatting in the stink of an airport stall playing footsie with a complete stranger, the Republican party can proudly wear the crown of the party that’s home to the most creative sexual deviancy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom