Spoiler Spoiler Thread: Avengers Infinity War (3 Viewers)

Well, at least Thanos didn't drown everyone.

He actually cheated. His claim was to wipe out half from existence, but when you consider the scene with the helicopter crashing into the building, there were more deaths than those who ashed away.

Thanos owes us a refund...

True, the planes falling out of the sky, people on the road crashing, weapons systems going off due to people panicking. It would be complete mayhem. A lot more than half will disappear or lose their life.

He actually cheated. His claim was to wipe out half from existence, but when you consider the scene with the helicopter crashing into the building, there were more deaths than those who ashed away.

Thanos owes us a refund...
Was thinking the same thing, car crashes alone would drive me he number up significantly

But I’m looking forward to the crossover sequel:
Avengers Infinity Wars: The Leftovers

Thanos is not responsible for the fall out of what he did. He removed half of all mortals. His job was done, anything after that is merely collateral.

Of if you want to consider it, then he snapped away exactly the number of people we needed to, and the collateral brought the total to half.. Because it is the infinity gauntlet. He has all of the knowledge in existence, he can see the past the present and the future with the time stone..

Also you do nothing with that information, as far as you know it is a prequel.

At least now these folks can ride inside the train.

indian-rail-jugaad.jpg

Thanos is not responsible for the fall out of what he did. He removed half of all mortals. His job was done, anything after that is merely collateral.

Of if you want to consider it, then he snapped away exactly the number of people we needed to, and the collateral brought the total to half.. Because it is the infinity gauntlet. He has all of the knowledge in existence, he can see the past the present and the future with the time stone..

Also you do nothing with that information, as far as you know it is a prequel.

At least now these folks can ride inside the train.

indian-rail-jugaad.jpg

sounds like MUGA talk to me

Also what are we supposed to do with the information about things like Spider-Man Homecoming 2 is in production?

We're supposed to act like we don't know their future plans just like the characters in the movies. They don't know that Black Panther and Spider-man and the Guardians are getting sequels.

We're supposed to act like we don't know their future plans just like the characters in the movies. They don't know that Black Panther and Spider-man and the Guardians are getting sequels.
Has it been confirmed that these movies' plots are chronologically following Infinity? Or it it possible that they may be prequels to Infinity, or as other have mentioned, having another hero take the monikers? My initial reaction was the same as yours, that the ending wasn't permanent. But the more time passes, the more I think it is. Sure there will be another Guardians movie, but maybe it's a good story of an adventure our heroes were on before Infinity, or Rocket forms a whole new group of Guardians. Or we get introduced to an entirely new universal timeline, where our original heroes are still alive. And honestly, I would love to watch any of those movies. So I'm really not having any trouble reconciling the fact that there is another Spider-man movie in the works.

Has it been confirmed that these movies' plots are chronologically following Infinity? Or it it possible that they may be prequels to Infinity, or as other have mentioned, having another hero take the monikers? My initial reaction was the same as yours, that the ending wasn't permanent. But the more time passes, the more I think it is. Sure there will be another Guardians movie, but maybe it's a good story of an adventure our heroes were on before Infinity, or Rocket forms a whole new group of Guardians. Or we get introduced to an entirely new universal timeline, where our original heroes are still alive. And honestly, I would love to watch any of those movies. So I'm really not having any trouble reconciling the fact that there is another Spider-man movie in the works.

James Gunn said that all the Guardians are going to be in Vol 3. And at least with Spider-Man 2 they've said it takes place almost immediately after the 4th Avengers. I doubt the others take place before it. The writers said that there will be a cost to undoing Infinity War's ending. I think the simplest explanation will be correct, someone like Iron Man or Captain America use the Gauntlet to fix everything but it kills them.

GotG can get away with that but we've seen almost all of (Tom Holland's) Spiderman and T'challa - there;s no actual time when there could be a prequel

seemingly antman and the wasp will (probably) hold the key to the way forward

James Gunn said that all the Guardians are going to be in Vol 3. And at least with Spider-Man 2 they've said it takes place almost immediately after the 4th Avengers. I doubt the others take place before it. The writers said that there will be a cost to undoing Infinity War's ending. I think the simplest explanation will be correct, someone like Iron Man or Captain America use the Gauntlet to fix everything but it kills them.
the soul stone requires a love sacrifice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom