Spoke to our future QB today...(Daniel Jones, Mod edit) (1 Viewer)

SweetT

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I spoke to Daniel Jones today. He and his mom came into my work. I told him to get his agent to look into making his way over to our Saints. He said that we have Taysom, in case Drew decides to walk away after this season. I then responded with, “in a couple of years” talk. It was kinda hard to read his facial expression bc we were wearing mask, but his eyes looked like he would definitely give it some thought. Next, I said.... “imagine what Sean Payton could do with your talent”!!! His eyes lit up.

I spoke to Daniel Jones today. He and his mom came into my work. I told him to get his agent to look into making his way over to our Saints. He said that we have Taysom, in case Drew decides to walk away after this season. I then responded with, “in a couple of years” talk. It was kinda hard to read his facial expression bc we were wearing mask, but his eyes looked like he would definitely give it some thought. Next, I said.... “imagine what Sean Payton could do with your talent”!!! His eyes lit up.
Pretty cool to know when some folks hit it big they still make time for the ones who have always been there.

Did his eyes look as close together in person as they do in pics?

He is the reason the Giants had a early exit. If they had some slightly better play, they would have made the playoffs. I get it: the young guys gotta grow! But Joe Judge looks to be a competent coach, at this moment.

Pretty cool to know when some folks hit it big they still make time for the ones who have always been there.
Yes definitely. He’s a really cool young man. I’m trying to convince him to do some training with me this offseason, if he has time.

He is the reason the Giants had a early exit. If they had some slightly better play, they would have made the playoffs. I get it: the young guys gotta grow! But Joe Judge looks to be a competent coach, at this moment.
There was a lot of blame to go around. He does believe in Joe Judge, but I’ll have to revisit that in a couple of years, lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom