Sporting News 3 round Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Interesting top 10 to say the least. Clady at 2? Groves at 6? Then Long at 12? Dajuan Morgan at 19? Ray Rice, Donnie Avery, and Martellus Bennett in the first? Gholston OUT of the first? I could go on, but every 4 or 5 spots there's something out of the ordinary. Very interesting, good link.

this mock is mentally challenged . . . no way Clady goes before Long, and Gholston out of the 1st????

Thanks for the laughs.
I wonder what paralell universe is in where Martellus Bennett is picked before Vernon Ghoulston, and Aquib Talib is a late 3rd rounder. We alsol pass on Derrick Harvey for DaJuan Tribble.
But hey, it's the draft, anything is possible

I wish I had some of what that guy was smoking. It was almost as if he forgot some players and then just decided to slot them in wherever he could. Gholston and Connor specifically.

I hate the first Saint's pick in that draft, but i love the Saint's 3rd round pick. I don't like the 2nd round pick there are a ton of better picks available at 40 in that mock.

But that has to be the strangest mock I have seen... ever.

Last edited:
Sporting News has long been the laughing stock of draft prognosticators

Dejuan Tribble who had a horrible senior bowl week before Cromartie and dan conner in the 2nd? i love royal, i'll settle for rivers but the 2nd round is crazy.

Neither Long will fall out of the top 10 and Jake Long at 12 is hilarious. He is a top 3 pick. This mock is ridiculous. Rivers isn't even running at the combine. I highly doubt he goes top 10. Quentin Groves at 6? Ray Rice in the top 20? Come on....

WoW I want what he had. i have never been that high... on second thought I don't think I could handle it. the next thing you know I'd be starting Jason David.:adrinka::idim::all_coholic:

1. Jake Long
2. DRC
3. Talib
Briggs in Free Agency
Sounds good to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom