Sporting News: Brees proving to be the unstoppable force (1 Viewer)

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
http://today.sportingnews.com/sportingnewstoday/20090921/?sub_id=qrLmUvbUsusN&folio=8

Drew Brees is on pace to throw 72 touchdown passes this season.

The 2009 season still is in it's infancy, but the Saints' offense is ully grown. When Brees shred the Lioins for six touchdowns, you could blame it on Detriot's defense. But by torching the Eagles on their home turf, the Saints sent a signal that they intend to bein the NFC playoff picture.

Nice article by Clifton Brown in Sporting News. :)

The projection is a joke. First game he is on 96 tds. Now he is in 72. It is geometrically decreasing. By game #8, the projection should be reduced to 1.

The projection is a joke. First game he is on 96 tds. Now he is in 72. It is geometrically decreasing. By game #8, the projection should be reduced to 1.

You're overthinking the pattern.

The projections are 'averaging down'. Currently, Brees is averaging 4.5 touchdowns per game. If he throws fewer than his current average, the projection will go down. If he throws more, his projection will go up.

You're overthinking the pattern.

The projections are 'averaging down'. Currently, Brees is averaging 4.5 touchdowns per game. If he throws fewer than his current average, the projection will go down. If he throws more, his projection will go up.

I know that. I just said it to make people's eyeballs fall out. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom