Sporting News Power Rankings (2 Viewers)

My Power Rankings! ( Top 10 )

1. NY Giants
2. Baltimore
3. New Orleans
4. Minnesota
5. Indianapolis
6. NY Jets
7. Atlanta
8. Pittsburgh
9. New England
10. Philadelphia

That's my opinion based on this year's play, not what people think they are.

the stupid part is that Atalnta jumps from 12 to 3 for beating a bad, overrated Panther team.
We only jumped from 11 to 8 for beating the top NFC defense, and perrenial NFC power house Eagles.

Yeah, makes sense.

Not only that, Atlanta struggled to put away the kitty cats, while we completely stomped the Eagles. Its exactly like I said before this week's games, we get no respect because McRib was out for our game. Doesnt matter that we made made their defense look like a JV high school team.

Well, respect doesn't have much to do with my opinion and I'm not mad about the rankings. I do disagree with them though.

With the Pats, I think it's just logical if you've seen them play that they are flawed offensively and defensively this year. So much so that they should be in the high teens at this point.

The Steelers at 1-1 are a little more forgiveable but I've also watched both their games and both times I saw a team that will be in close game after close game because of how bad their offense is and inconsistent their QB is (spare me the Big Ben is awesome because of the superbowl stuff, I'm talking right now). I'm not sure if they can keep winning at a high level doing that even though it's happened in the past.

I'd have the Saints above both teams. But it's whatever.

BTW, unrelated to the Saints, but I think it's at least a fun debate...

Honestly, watching both Colts games this season and one of the 49er's matchups, I honestly think the Colts are not very good and I'd have the 49ers in the top 10 and the Colts around were we are.

The Colts played close with a terrible Jags team and then lost TOP by 45 minutes last night before pulling out a win. That's not the mark of a team that can keep winning at a high rate and noway would I say they are the 2nd best team in the NFL right now.

Terrible power rankings. How did the Falcons jump so high by beating Carolina???? We should be higher, as should the Jets (#11?????)

There's no way the Patriots should be #7 at all. They're one lucky play away from 0-2.

Colts moves up to #2 from #9 because the Fins have no idea how to run a 2 minute drill?

Luckily, this is the NFL, where we decide these things on the field.

My Top Sixteen Power Rankings
1. Baltimore (2-0)
2. NY Giants (2-0)
3. Minnesota (2-0)
4. New Orleans (2-0)
5. NY Jets (2-0)
6. Atlanta (2-0)
7. Indianapolis (2-0)
8. San Francisco (2-0)
9. San Diego (1-1)
10. Pittsburgh (1-1)
11. Philly (1-1)
12. Arizona (1-1)
13. Tennessee (0-2)
14. New England (1-1)
15. Chicago (1-1)
16. Buffalo (1-1)

Last edited:
my power rankings! ( top 10 )

1. Ny giants
2. Baltimore
3. New orleans
4. Minnesota
5. Indianapolis
6. Ny jets
7. Atlanta
8. Pittsburgh
9. New england
10. Philadelphia

that's my opinion based on this year's play, not what people think they are.
this

These are funny every week. We move from 11 to 8 for destroying Philly on the road, who was 2, while Atlanta moves from 12 to 3 for beating Carolina by 7 at home, who was 15.

All I hear is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Keep crying girls....

Funny thing is the sportsmedia keeps saying "the Saints Offense is good but that Defense is horrible". Thing is the Falcons Defense is ranked lower than the Saints. I struggle to understand why they are getting so much credit and the Saints get points deducted for being better.

But I'd still prefer this team keep being underestimated, under the radar, I want the target on the Falcons chest.

In yards allowed yes... by one spot. Go back and tell me what the one stat that matters sits at... you know points allowed. There's a pretty significant difference in those numbers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom