Sporting News Today: Q&A with Bush (1 Viewer)

LOL. He can't be serious with this. That's a lie. Damn near everybody said the Saints would win against the Giants.

uh...maybe you should watch the hated ESPN from time to time...we were fakes until we killed the gmen...actually we were fakes until we killed the eagles...jets...gmen...and dolphins... we are still a finesse team, ask kornhole.

We are fakes until we can have such a bad day that we only get 1 TD and 2 FG's and still win while allowing our opponents to stay within 3 points.

This was the most intruiging question/answer in the interview to me. It basically backs up the people who have said Bush has been limited, on purpose, by Coach Payton so far. After reading this, I expect Bush to be worked into the offense little by little as the year goes on.

I know some people don't want to hear that, but that's what I get from this quote.

Yes, this confirms that he's still not completely healthy. You can tell this because he's not nearly as explosive as he was early last year. The question is, when will he be fully healthy?

Maybe the media would prefer this answer from Reggie Bush:

Yeah, I certainly haven't lived up to the hype. You would think I'd be the perfect back for a finesse team like the Saints. All I care about is individual honors for me anyway. Look, all of us know that these consecutive victories are a fluke because we really haven't played anyone yet. We'll be lucky to win any more games this year.

And when he says pretty much the opposite of that, they just can't stand it. Shouldn't all the players say that they should win the next game? If you keep winning the next game, you'll be undefeated--but that blindingly simple-minded observation seems to be ahead of the intellects of these allleged journalists.

BREAKING NEWS - Saturday on ESPN: Reggie Bush stirs up racial tension on the roster saying Brees is "pretty good...for a white guy".

Q: I didn't think he could get up that high. You?
A: I didn't either. After the touchdown I told him, 'You've got some pretty good hops for a white guy." (laughs)

I am cancelling my subscription to ESPN insider and ESPN the Magazine today.

Hell, I can't get them to STOP sending it to my house! I've never signed up or paid for a subscription but started receiving them as a 'gift' for signing up for Sunday Ticket about two years ago. Read one issue and they've been going right from the mailbox to the trash ever since. It's like Cosmo for dudes with the amount of ads and BS in it. They keep sending letters warning that it's about to end which also go right to the trash yet every month..."Son of a...!" another ESPN the Rag in the mail. *sigh*

Save the trees, stop publishing crap.

LOL. He can't be serious with this. That's a lie. Damn near everybody said the Saints would win against the Giants.

You must not watch much TV. Shoot, half of the lcoal reporters picked the Giants to win.

We were generally the favorite against the Giants, even on ESPN, though there were lots of "only because it's in the Dome" and "the Giants are better but" http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks/_/week/6.

No one predicted that we'd wedge their heads into their backsides before it was done, that's for sure.

Poor Reggie, dude just can't win for losing, seemingly with any and everybody in the media, and fans of the team he plays for.

I really didn't expect things to take such a drastic turn for Reggie, especially after a Heisman campaign that was well deserved.

Reggie's my dude, I wish the best for HIM and the Saints, equally that is, before somebody actually tries to question my fanhood only to get shot down.:hihi:

Good luck Black and Gold! Here's to a special season...:beerchug:

If Reggie has another night Monday like he had last year vs. the Vikings, they'll be slobberin all over his **** sack come Tuesday. Things like "you gotta love a player with that type of confidence". It comes with the territory.

I was waiting for that one. :smilielol:
The follow-up to the ongoing racial controversy in New Orleans:
Drew Brees "I prefer the white <STRIKE>jerseys somewhat because it's easier to see<strike></STRIKE> the</strike> receivers."

In an effort to unify the team Payton has chosen the black jerseys for his home team for the first time this year.

Payton said "I think the subtle adjustments came <STRIKE>as the game unfolded</STRIKE> with more and more pressure." acknowledging the pressure in the locker room.

Serious question, though. Where are all of the Reggie Haters? Why haven't they commented on this thread?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom