Sportingnews Team Reports...Saints. (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

zugzug

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yes, you could see the difference last sunday. Over 4 ypc was nice to see. Hopefully with the bengals terrible run D he can have a good showing.

OP
meily

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking that also zugzug, I think (hoping) Reggie bust a long run against the Bengals.

zugzug

All-Pro
Reaction score
O man that would be so nice to see. I will be in the dome on sunday and if it happens I will go crazy!

kfran

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
O man that would be so nice to see. I will be in the dome on sunday and if it happens I will go crazy!

I've never said this before because I didn't see it happening while Reggie was going east to west, but with what LT did to Cincy's D Sunday, and Reggie now taking it north and south, I could see Reggie having a huge game this week.

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reggie isn't LT, certainly not yet. I do expect him to continue to improve, though, and sooner or later he's going to get a hole or see a cutback lane and take it to the house.

kfran

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reggie isn't LT, certainly not yet. I do expect him to continue to improve, though, and sooner or later he's going to get a hole or see a cutback lane and take it to the house.

That was my point. Thanks for the clarification. With the holes in Cincy's D line (if they appear again Sunday like they did for LT), and since Reggie is now starting to run North and South, I can realisticly see him breaking one this weekend.

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
Let me start by saying RB looked much better Sunday......but (this is a huge but)....you realize that Bush has been a major contributor to every loss with his turnovers. In the Carolina loss Bush turned the ball over in the Panthers' redzone. It led to a Panthers TD. Against the Ravens he had a fumble and threw an INT. Against the Steelers he had yet another momentum killing fumble after a solid start. At this point I'm more about his sloppy ball handling than I am his YPC......

zugzug

All-Pro
Reaction score
True, but I would say he has been a contributor but I would not go as far as saying major. The last game miller gave up one, the run D allowed 2 70+ yard runs. Ravens game brees did have some Int the help contribute to that loss also. What I am trying to point out is, yeah he help contribute to the loss but It was the total playof the that caused us to lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ex-Saint Breaux sues two former team doctors Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Delvin Breaux, former Saints player, sues ex-team doctors for alleged medical malpractice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' injury report: Team doesn't practice, but 3 new injuries to report for key players Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S Chargers team doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung on Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 39
Andrus Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintsfan777 Just passed the Saints team busses Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
Nightshade If 2020 was a football team lol Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saint Kamara The team that avoids the injury bug has an inside track to the Super Bowl Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
El Caliente Who’s injury impacts their team the most? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zion Williamson named to NBA All-Rookie First Team Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0