Sportingnews Team Reports...Saints. (1 Viewer)

Yes, you could see the difference last sunday. Over 4 ypc was nice to see. Hopefully with the bengals terrible run D he can have a good showing.

I was thinking that also zugzug, I think (hoping) Reggie bust a long run against the Bengals.

O man that would be so nice to see. I will be in the dome on sunday and if it happens I will go crazy!

O man that would be so nice to see. I will be in the dome on sunday and if it happens I will go crazy!

I've never said this before because I didn't see it happening while Reggie was going east to west, but with what LT did to Cincy's D Sunday, and Reggie now taking it north and south, I could see Reggie having a huge game this week.

Reggie isn't LT, certainly not yet. I do expect him to continue to improve, though, and sooner or later he's going to get a hole or see a cutback lane and take it to the house.

Reggie isn't LT, certainly not yet. I do expect him to continue to improve, though, and sooner or later he's going to get a hole or see a cutback lane and take it to the house.

That was my point. Thanks for the clarification. With the holes in Cincy's D line (if they appear again Sunday like they did for LT), and since Reggie is now starting to run North and South, I can realisticly see him breaking one this weekend.

Let me start by saying RB looked much better Sunday......but (this is a huge but)....you realize that Bush has been a major contributor to every loss with his turnovers. In the Carolina loss Bush turned the ball over in the Panthers' redzone. It led to a Panthers TD. Against the Ravens he had a fumble and threw an INT. Against the Steelers he had yet another momentum killing fumble after a solid start. At this point I'm more about his sloppy ball handling than I am his YPC......

True, but I would say he has been a contributor but I would not go as far as saying major. The last game miller gave up one, the run D allowed 2 70+ yard runs. Ravens game brees did have some Int the help contribute to that loss also. What I am trying to point out is, yeah he help contribute to the loss but It was the total playof the that caused us to lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom