SportingNews Team Reports (Saints) (2 Viewers)

I was kind of thinking that also, but the combine usually changes things and a few drop and a few rise up so. I would love to see film of balmer, he is big.

Vince Wilfork and Sully had similar reviews coming from Miami and Georgia.......one's a beast now and the other is out of the league. This is why the draft is a crap shoot and no one will know what will happen until their rookie campaign is, at least, over.

I will trust the FO like I always do because, let's face it, what else can we do?

Vince Wilfork and Sully had similar reviews coming from Miami and Georgia.......one's a beast now and the other is out of the league. This is why the draft is a crap shoot and no one will know what will happen until their rookie campaign is, at least, over.

I will trust the FO like I always do because, let's face it, what else can we do?

Your right, thats the way I think, we can sit here and type till our hands our knumb, but if the FO is still going with the BPA we might not be picking defense at all with that 10th pick...but as i've said on many threads, as long as we get a CB, DT and a LB in the first 3 rounds i'll be happy....my only real concern is what kinda player we get, are we getting a guy that impressed us with his 40time or a guy that impressed us with his playmaking ability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom