Sportingnews Team Reports (Saints) (1 Viewer)

So what exactly do we take from the article? does it mean Bush will be practicing with his Running Back Coach in the off season and not just training camp (when he has to learn the plays) if he is there during the off season, then he will work on technique, angles, strength and conditioning etc....this past off season he was in Cali doing the free flo doe thing so.......

I don't understand how it can be a personnel analysis when all they do is state the obvious :dunno:

So what exactly do we take from the article? does it mean Bush will be practicing with his Running Back Coach in the off season and not just training camp (when he has to learn the plays) if he is there during the off season, then he will work on technique, angles, strength and conditioning etc....this past off season he was in Cali doing the free flo doe thing so.......

Maybe it's more for his mindset. He was wanting to be Mr. Hollywood last year. He didn't seem to be a part of this team last offseason IMO, and I'm sure more than a couple of his fellow teammates resented that.

Maybe it's more for his mindset. He was wanting to be Mr. Hollywood last year. He didn't seem to be a part of this team last offseason IMO, and I'm sure more than a couple of his fellow teammates resented that.

Yeah I believe that also, he didnt know what fit in were when it came to the kinda pro he should be...I think he has/had alot of people pulling and tugging, cause lets face it, he is a marketing exec's fantasy, I dont think he knew how hard it would be to do both (football and endorsements) something had to take a backseat, and since he has been playing this game his whole life, he probably thought he could show up and perform (so to speak) so he really didnt get better last offseason...this offseason I hope everything else takes a back seat to his pro career, because the endorsments will be there.....as long as your producing.

i agree completely about reggie. when brees and coaches are saying that your off field preparation is weak and that he should spend more time in film studies and such, you know there's something missing. the guy has all the raw talent in the world but doesn't have the best football brain. he has been able to run around problems at other levels, and he can't do that here. i really hope he shows up to camp with the team this year, but if he doesn't i don't think that we will se much improvement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom