Sports bar in McComb. (1 Viewer)

ibelieve

unnecessarily vulgar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to Percy Quinn for the weekend and I want to find somewheres to watch the Hornets game tom. night vs the Celtics. Its on NBA tv at 6:30. Does anyone have any ideas of where I could go to watch it in McComb. Percy Quinn doesn't have wireless internet service or I would just watch it on the computer.

Point After
225 East Presley Boulevard Mccomb, MSzip code

Phone | Search the Web | More Information
Business Categories: Bar & Grill Restaurants, Bars & Pubs, Sports Bars
Map| Driving Directions| What's Nearby?| Send to Mobile Phone

JLAM, are those ladies in-laws of yours? . . You're such a family guy. Casey and I may be going to NWLA this weekend. I have no idea what we're doing, but I need to spend some time in the sticks. We may go scoot around the lake or something. But TB is not really a smart place to jet-ski------ BAM! dammit, another stump!

Hey, IBELIEVE, I think Hornets/Celtics is gonna be on nationally.

Good find. They said they should have it. Its on NBA tv so if they have a decent package on direct tv then it will be on. If not Ill just listen to it i guess.

The best bar in McComb is at Dixie Springs Resturant. Great food and you can sit in the bar and I am sure they will turn it to any game you want. It is a little far from Percy Wuin though.

Ruby Tuesdays will have it on in their bar as we..

The Point is ok They have a lot of pool tables.

I am not sure if the Ice House has TVs in it or not but it is an ok bar.

Then you have all the hotel bars that have TVs in them that will turn it to the game.

If I were looking for a bar to watch the game I would hit up Dixie Springs or Rubys but it just depends on what you are looking for. THere are not many bars in McComb that will have the game on

T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom