Sports Illustrated Film Room (1 Viewer)

Matt Forte literally looks like 2002 Deuce in a Tulane uniform. If things don't work out with Deuce's knee, I would have no problem taking him with our 2nd rd pick

True that. It would be hard to choose between he and Laws if both are on the board then.

I'd really like it if Cason made it to us in the 2nd round, he's probably the most consistent cb in the draft.
Hopefully Reggie Smith or Antoine Cason will be there at #40, those are the two dbs i like most in this draft. I like Reggie Smith a little more because he's more versatile, and i could see him being a dominant FS in the nfl, plus he's a great return man.

Did anyone notice that the highlights of Ellis and Rivers didnt showcase much of the greatest competition? I dont follow as much of the other conferences as I do the SEC but I didnt see them playing anyone of much significance other than the one clip of Ellis against Oregon.

This is an awesome tool. Only thing about this though is that it only shows the player's highlights. That's cool and all but to truely evaluate a player you need to be able to see what he is doing when he is not making plays. How much does he mess up, become lackadaisical, etc.

The first thing I read when I read about a prospect is his negatives. Still though, great find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom