Sports Illustrated is reporting that Joe Brady has signed extension (1 Viewer)

I look forward to next season where I won't constantly get a Joe Brady headline mixed up with a Joe Burrow headline. For a second there, I was confused but excited to get 3 more years of Burrow at QB!

I look forward to next season where I won't constantly get a Joe Brady headline mixed up with a Joe Burrow headline. For a second there, I was confused but excited to get 3 more years of Burrow at QB!

Lol I wish...

Sounds like there is an out in his contract for NFL coordinator positions and college HC positions...

Sounds like there is an out in his contract for NFL coordinator positions and college HC positions...
Smart on both accounts. LSU knows he lacks experience needed for head coaching job and that will deter major programs and NFL teams for a few years. Brady knows he'll make more money and that a move to a major college program as a coordinator is a lateral move anyway.

Good deal on both sides. If it turns out that Burrow is the magic that made it happen, we arent locked into an insane contract and if he wants to leave he can.
On the other hand, there is plenty of room for LSU to go up if he is as talented as fans think

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom