Sports..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Me: (in a fetal position....muttering) “sports sports sports sports....“

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Me: (in a fetal position) sports sports sports sports....

Anyone else?

I hardly sat down all day - did about six things around the outside of the house I have been needing to do for years. Sanded and the mailbox and exterior lights. All because no sports - but I know the reckoning is coming and it ain’t gonna be pretty.

Last night I watched the SECCG on SECN. Spoiler alert, LSU won. This was after changing the oil, air filter and cabin filter on my wife’s Highlander. Today changed the serpentine belt on my youngest sons 05 Accord. And did a 3 mile walk.

It’s not even like I watched sports everyday.....it’s just knowing they are there, that I could if I wanted to, quick check of scores.....

it’s like the equilibrium of everything is off without sports.

Ugh.

I watched just about everyday. Mostly either the Dallas Mavs or Stars but would also watch hockey on NHLN and NBCSN. It’s been off without it for sure.

I’m not feeling as much of a void as i would if it were football season .. but i was really starting to get back into the NBA with Zion.. and i’ve actually starting keeping up with tennis since starting to play a couple yrs ago, and right now, normally the Indian Wells BNP tournament would be going on.. So yeah, it was weird tuning in to Scott Van Pelt’s show tonight on espn and seeing him do retro highlights and high school stuff from earlier this year.

I’m not feeling as much of a void as i would if it were football season .. but i was really starting to get back into the NBA with Zion.. and i’ve actually starting keeping up with tennis since starting to play a couple yrs ago, and right now, normally the Indian Wells BNP tournament would be going on.. So yeah, it was weird tuning in to Scott Van Pelt’s show tonight on espn and seeing him do retro highlights and high school stuff from earlier this year.
And cricket.....he’s been having that on nightly (with no fans in attendance)

One of the benefits of only watching or caring about Saints football is I’m not effected by all the sports cancellations

Except for the NFL and UT Volunteers sports, I am not affected either. But will watch an occasional World Series Game depending on teams.

Me: (in a fetal position....muttering) “sports sports sports sports....“

Anyone else?
I got really excited when I saw two spiders crawling up a wall in my office at work. I imagined that they were in a race to the ceiling.
I pulled for the spider on the left.

My spider lost. :sad:
(But it was great competition.) :grin:

If you are itching for sports, this would be a good time to go to youtube and watch compilations, classic fights/games, old NFL films, 30 for 30's, things like that.

Some I've never watched, just heard about them.
Some reminded me how I felt at the time when I watched it live...

For example, the greatest round of boxing ever:

I got really excited when I saw two spiders crawling up a wall in my office at work. I imagined that they were in a race to the ceiling.

But did they make you Horny? ??

If you hadn't watched the race, your spider would have won!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom