Sportscenter (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Still no love for our Saints guys. They say the Bills will cool off the Saints. Brees will struggle and all there crap.

Well, we shall see Sunday. But, we still get no love. Time to make a statement and make a big one. They are not taking the Saints serious. No one believes but us fans from Louisiana.

I hope they hang 60 on there *** just because of ESPN and Sportscenter.

67Bndwagnfan

ID vs Ego
Reaction score
Jus depends on who you listen too. It goes either way depending. I find that football guys tend to lean Saints because the understand what the offense is doing and Sports commentators lean Bills ( haven't figured out why, maybe T.O.) except for Adam Schien on Sirius. Very unscientific and generally inaccurate but what I've noted. If we go to the break 4-0 then we'll have Bandwagonfans coming out the wood work. I jumped on the Wagon in 67 and haven't gotten off yet.

Last edited:

Fleured

NY geaux getter
Reaction score
No one believes but us fans from Louisiana.

iraisemyeyebrowatyousir.gif

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
We made a statement against Philly going up against their so called "#1 D". Let the media hate, it doesn't make a difference either way. Brees and the boys will just have to slap the Bills around. 3-0 Say it... SAY IT!! :hihi:

WHO DAT!

MudBugger

Very Banned
Reaction score
Still no love for our Saints guys. They say the Bills will cool off the Saints. Brees will struggle and all there crap.

Well, we shall see Sunday. But, we still get no love. Time to make a statement and make a big one. They are not taking the Saints serious. No one believes but us fans from Louisiana.

I hope they hang 60 on there *** just because of ESPN and Sportscenter.

You must have missed the thread yesterday where it noted that all of the ESPN folks picked the Saints over the Bills except for two people.

dcwetlander

Reaction score
Everyone must remember, when it comes to the national media they have been conditioned for 35+ years to believe its not going to happen no matter how good it looks to us long time fans. It as if i lived outside of New Orleans most of my life and told my son that raw oysters will make you want to gag if you try and eat them, then you finally get your chance to eat one after 30years...your mind is telling you to throw up, cause thats all you ever heard, but the reality is that it's delicious....and tastes like WHO DAT!

GrandpaFratastic

ManBearPig
Reaction score
Good luck with that no huddle offense and giving Brees 3 - 4 extra possessions to work with

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
A lot of fans in the DC area are high on the Saints. I've had several people tell me out of the blue that they think we could go all the way. (of course it's week 2, long way to go!)

LaBoy68

Veteran
Reaction score
We made a statement against Philly going up against their so called "#1 D". Let the media hate, it doesn't make a difference either way. Brees and the boys will just have to slap the Bills around. 3-0 Say it... SAY IT!! :hihi:

WHO DAT!
What he said! I love the way the media just keeps harping on the fact that we beat a Mcnabbless Eagles. But at no point do they discuss the 48 points we rung up on the so say #1 defense in the leauge. Gimme a break, we can ring up points on anyone in this leauge. Let them ride on everybody elses jock, they'll just slow us down if they hang on ours. WHO DAT!

MajorLamont

I'm driving the bandwagon
Reaction score
They only do that so they can say "I told you so afterwards."

They think it makes them look good.

It doesn't.

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know this stuff upsets a lot of you guys, but I actually like it that they are doubting us. Makes them look more foolish when we prove them wrong.

whodatfever

UNSOBER
Reaction score
Good! All that smothering and admiration was making me sick. I'd much rather stay silent and strong the whole way. If we keep dropping 40+ each week it won't be easy to stay under the radar. Keep using the prevent defense for safety until we get to the Giants then pull out every trick in the book. I want a repeat of what we did to Parcells. Then you can love all over us. Until then. We've only won 2 games. We're not even first in our division. Leave us alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom