Sportsline's Power Ranking (1 Viewer)

Once again the Falcons are way to high.

The Saints are mentioned in three of the rankings.

Interesting.

I agree with everyone higher than us beside the Giants, they should be closer to our area.

How in the world are the Bucs rated lower than the Raiders?

The Falcons at 9 after losing to a creampuff!??!

No kidding! Imagine if that had been the Saints...we'd have dropped 10 spots. They dropped us 4 after losing to a very good Ravens team.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="570"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td colspan="1" align="center">10/31/2006</td><td colspan="1" align="center">9</td><td colspan="1" align="center">5</td></tr><tr id="special" class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td colspan="3" align="left">Was that a reality check for this team against the Ravens? They better hope not because if it is they won't be playing in the postseason.</td></tr></tbody></table>

I agree with everyone higher than us beside the Giants, they should be closer to our area.

Yeah, not to sound like a broken record from other threads, but I'm pretty fathomed by all the Giants love. They've barely beat the bucs (4 dropped TD's passes by the bucs won it for them) and barely beat the Texans (texans led 10-7 most of the game) and somehow everyone says there the class of NFC and they are atop every ranking. Whatever.

When we go up to NY (again..sigh...) and beat them its gonna be the highlight of the season for me (except the atlanta game).

How do the Patriots drop 4 after losing to the Colts (7-0) & the Bears only drop 1 after losing to the Dolphins (1-6)

22 Steelers &#183; Trends 20
It's time to start thinking about next season. The miracle won't come this time. So now comes the big question: Who will be the coach?

Thats Hilarious!

Has a coach ever been fired 1 yr out of winning the SuperBowl?

I would not give his rankings 10 seconds of my time. He doesn't even do his homework.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom