SportsNation NFL Mock Draft: Saints on Clock Thursday 8 AM Central Time (1 Viewer)

OP
BlackNGoldblood

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd pick Ellis if available. Be interesting to see if the Bengal fans go him or Rivers.

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
It would be great to have McKelvin and Ellis on the board. I think I would go Ellis, but either would be a great pick for us.

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
If Ellis slides, then we take Ellis. If not, then we take Keith Rivers. It's interesting that they don't have any team "needing" LB as a #1 need until much later in the draft. I think that's incorrect.

Also, teams don't always draft by need. So the whole premise is off.

OP
BlackNGoldblood

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Ellis slides, then we take Ellis. If not, then we take Keith Rivers. It's interesting that they don't have any team "needing" LB as a #1 need until much later in the draft. I think that's incorrect.

Also, teams don't always draft by need. So the whole premise is off.

You're right. I didn't realize they only give you the option of choosing from five players. That's not good.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Well, right now Sedrick Ellis is leading so we all need to chip in a vote for Keith Rivers to the Bengals so the Saints will have a shot at Ellis. :D

Zardnok

Zardnokalicious!
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You're right. I didn't realize they only give you the option of choosing from five players. That's not good.
Are you sure about this? I think they are merely listing the top 5 players at their perceived top need position. This draft thing would be pretty BUNK if they only gave you 5 choices at what they think you need. It would defeat the whole purpose of having a draft.

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Are you sure about this? I think they are merely listing the top 5 players at their perceived top need position. This draft thing would be pretty BUNK if they only gave you 5 choices at what they think you need. It would defeat the whole purpose of having a draft.

And thus par for the course for the world wide leader in sports.:jpshakehead:

OP
BlackNGoldblood

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

When I clicked on Make Selection for the Bengals, I was only given five choices.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah this is pretty lame that you only get to choose between 5 guys. There are so many teams that don't draft based on immediate needs. A lot of mock drafts don't take into consideration that each team is not just drafting for the current season.

A.D.Rock

Just an Earthbound Misfit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
5 choices-this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.ESPN exceeds my expectations in futility once again

OP
BlackNGoldblood

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Saints are now on the clock. Bengals took Ellis. I picked McElvin since it's still not certain that McKenzie will be healthy at the start of the season and Gay has to prove himself as well. Anyone wishes someone else were available to select for the Saints?

kkrcco

Scuderia Ferrari
Reaction score
McKelvin - I hope some how, some way, Kenny Phillips falls to the 2nd round. But being he is the only safety with first round talent, that wont happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom