SportsNation NFL Mock Draft: Saints on Clock Thursday 8 AM Central Time (1 Viewer)

I'd pick Ellis if available. Be interesting to see if the Bengal fans go him or Rivers.

It would be great to have McKelvin and Ellis on the board. I think I would go Ellis, but either would be a great pick for us.

If Ellis slides, then we take Ellis. If not, then we take Keith Rivers. It's interesting that they don't have any team "needing" LB as a #1 need until much later in the draft. I think that's incorrect.

Also, teams don't always draft by need. So the whole premise is off.

If Ellis slides, then we take Ellis. If not, then we take Keith Rivers. It's interesting that they don't have any team "needing" LB as a #1 need until much later in the draft. I think that's incorrect.

Also, teams don't always draft by need. So the whole premise is off.

You're right. I didn't realize they only give you the option of choosing from five players. That's not good.

Well, right now Sedrick Ellis is leading so we all need to chip in a vote for Keith Rivers to the Bengals so the Saints will have a shot at Ellis. :D

You're right. I didn't realize they only give you the option of choosing from five players. That's not good.
Are you sure about this? I think they are merely listing the top 5 players at their perceived top need position. This draft thing would be pretty BUNK if they only gave you 5 choices at what they think you need. It would defeat the whole purpose of having a draft.

Are you sure about this? I think they are merely listing the top 5 players at their perceived top need position. This draft thing would be pretty BUNK if they only gave you 5 choices at what they think you need. It would defeat the whole purpose of having a draft.

And thus par for the course for the world wide leader in sports.:jpshakehead:

When I clicked on Make Selection for the Bengals, I was only given five choices.

Yeah this is pretty lame that you only get to choose between 5 guys. There are so many teams that don't draft based on immediate needs. A lot of mock drafts don't take into consideration that each team is not just drafting for the current season.

5 choices-this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.ESPN exceeds my expectations in futility once again

The Saints are now on the clock. Bengals took Ellis. I picked McElvin since it's still not certain that McKenzie will be healthy at the start of the season and Gay has to prove himself as well. Anyone wishes someone else were available to select for the Saints?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom