SportsNation NFL Mock Draft: Saints on Clock Thursday 8 AM Central Time (1 Viewer)

McKelvin - I hope some how, some way, Kenny Phillips falls to the 2nd round. But being he is the only safety with first round talent, that wont happen.

I had to go with McKelvin though Rivers was very tempting

I went with Clady. Way too much value there to pass him up........all the CBs are such ?'s

What's crazy is how almost all the picks on this from last year weren't what really happened. So I think with that mindset, we may see some surprises slip our way.

It is SSOO great having the 10th pick. It's nice to look at the next 10 teams after us, all I believe we will be WAY better than, and we still get a much higher pick. This could be another special year if the D is what we are all feeling it might be!

What's crazy is how almost all the picks on this from last year weren't what really happened. So I think with that mindset, we may see some surprises slip our way.

It is SSOO great having the 10th pick. It's nice to look at the next 10 teams after us, all I believe we will be WAY better than, and we still get a much higher pick. This could be another special year if the D is what we are all feeling it might be!

We got really lucky that we are in front of so many other teams with the same record. Having the 10 pick as opposed to 5 back is huge because it goes all the way through every round.

Well, nationwide voters chose Talib for us, which is strange. Louisianains took McElvin, which is who the ESPN expert said would've been the best pick along with Jenkins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom