Spreadsheet of all season ticket prices sent to me from the ticket office (1 Viewer)

SaintRob

"Saint Exotic"
Reaction score
Season ticket holders used to be able to see ticket prices on printed tickets. Those prices are not on the digital tickets. I asked the ticket office to send me my per game ticket prices. They sent me this spreadsheet with all ticket prices per game and I wanted to share.

For my $770 season ticket price, the Cardinals preseason game was valued at $14. The moved Packers game was valued at $106.

I’m attaching screenshots as well as the actual excel file. 298E47ED-E162-4DE5-82B9-BA4C44684202.png68DB3ACA-85D6-4218-B8F7-C603BFB669ED.png

Attachments

• 2021 Saints Single Game Pricing.xlsx
    12.1 KB · Views: 48
SaintRob, I have the same price point that you have. That comes out to $240 credit, which is what shows up in my account now. Really sucks that the preseason games are so low though.

SaintRob, I have the same price point that you have. That comes out to $240 credit, which is what shows up in my account now. Really sucks that the preseason games are so low though.
I'm also at the same price point. With 2 seats mine should be $240 but my account shows $224. Guess I'm gonna have to call the ticket rep.

Okay, so I have a credit balance now of $1325 but I cant for the life of me figure out how to transfer that balance to my checking account. I have emailed seatgeek but have no answer after day 5. Anyone know how to withdraw credit balance??

Okay, so I have a credit balance now of $1325 but I cant for the life of me figure out how to transfer that balance to my checking account. I have emailed seatgeek but have no answer after day 5. Anyone know how to withdraw credit balance??
It stays there for future use. If you actually want a refund, you have to contact the ticket office and fill out a form.

Packers and Cowboys should have been the highest. No way does the Bucs game command those levels compared to the Packers and Cowboys.

Thanks! VERY useful info.
With Brady, it does.

If the Saints can disclose proof of the weighted ticket value prior to Ida, I'm all good with it. Otherwise, it's a schmuck move by the organization. Saints football ops may be top notch, but their business ops are slimy.

It stays there for future use. If you actually want a refund, you have to contact the ticket office and fill out a form.
I called the ticket office today to get the form and they said that I still have to wait until the end of the year to get the credit.

Screenshot_20210917-190959_Yahoo Mail.jpg
I then said that I would like the money now to help cover the costs of my tickets for the Jacksonville game and didn't care how much paperwork that needed to be filled out for future games and they responded with this.

Screenshot_20210917-191020_Yahoo Mail.jpg
I then called the ticket office and asked that a manager call me back because I want the money now. Will let you know what happens.

I'm sure those preseason prices are lower than theyve ever been...even when they started putting lower prices on them. $57 for most expensive ticket?

Thanks so much for posting the spreadsheet. Nice to have a little transparency. This irks me a bit as they've never had a different price for every game like this and preseason face value has been half of avg price at the lowest, most times just all games are the same face value. At least that's been the case in my time as a season ticket holder. Of course we'd like to know the face value of our tickets. That bothered me too before this that with all electronic face value was not listed. I can agree that the new face values are not unreasonable as those preseason games are not worth much. I thought all my tickets were same face value for this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom