Sproles and Malcolm Jenkins (1 Viewer)

yeesh you guys need to get more Zen about this football stuff. there are no answers when the Saints lose there is only "life" and "other humans".

@OP i think you got a barrage of sarcastic responses because this topic has been well covered. also same thread w/ (insert other good player) well covered. also: cap hell == covered. just enjoy the games man and hope for the best i bet those guys want to do better, at least most of them.

Fair enough. I don't come here and read the boards as much as other guys I guess because of other life duties taking up my time. No problem.

One of Coach Payton's dumbest moves along with evaluating defensive talent on 40 speed and not being smart tough football players like we have in the SEC that is avoiding like the plague! So aggravated!

I agree 100% that we don't put enough emphasis on a player's football IQ. I think Payton falls in love with measurables and how he imagines them fitting into his system. I love this quote by Jimmy Johnson talking to Belichick about taking dumb players.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mMBZmDFfcso" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of Coach Payton's dumbest moves along with evaluating defensive talent on 40 speed and not being smart tough football players like we have in the SEC that is avoiding like the plague! So aggravated!

You really think SEC talent is not about 40 speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't believe our last trip to the playoff was 2014. feels like ages ago. time for us to go back where we belong :)

Fujita wasn't a player that went and did nothing, he was a good player still on a bad browns team.. they still had a good defense..

Right...but his production in the other years was just ok...just like Bush in '09. The satellite back is nice but not a necessity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 2011, defenses had to start game planning Sproles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom