Sproles HOF??? (1 Viewer)

We really messed up by letting him go. Our offense hasn't been the same since he left.

We really messed up by letting him go. Our offense hasn't been the same since he left.

When has he ever done anything in the playoffs? The guy is a born loser. He should be a bear and play with Cutler. Reggie stepped up in the playoffs. The mouse just folded like a cheap tent. Good riddance.

I would soundly say no, Sproles is good, but he's not great. And dudes in the HOF are not just great, they're special.

Hell no. That little loser choked in that playoff game against the niners. He didn't fumble once during the regular season and then fumbled a key punt return.

I'm glad he's gone. He had one good year for us and was pathetic the rest of the time. He and his wench of a wife can rot in Philly. I wish we would of kept Reggie over that loser.

The dude had 15 receptions in that game and more than a hundred yards and a touchdown. But let's just remember the one bad thing.

The dude had 15 receptions in that game and more than a hundred yards. But let's just remember the one bad thing.

Guess you forget that he never fumbled during the regular season but choked when it mattered. We lost that game because of turnovers and Harper's inability to cover his shadow.

Guess you forget that he never fumbled during the regular season but choked when it mattered. We lost that game because of turnovers and Harper's inability to cover his shadow.

Guess you forgot that Courtney Roby and Pierre Thomas both fumbled in that game as well. Guess Thomas is just a bum too huh.

Sproles fell off in special team production before leaving here but he's had two Punt return TDs per season since joining he Eagles. Couldn't possibly be an indictment on our ST coach. Definitely sproles' fault.

Guess you forgot that Thomas got knocked out on the play where he fumbled. And as for Roby, I don't see people asking whether he is a hall of famer.

The mouse and his wife are born losers. End of story.

And I will never defend Mcmahon.

Guess you forgot that Thomas got knocked out on the play where he fumbled. And as for Roby, I don't see people asking whether he is a hall of famer.

The mouse and his wife are born losers. End of story.

And I will never defend Mcmahon.

You're bitter that he and his wife were not happy about his trade and they were loud about it. Cry me a river. Fact remains he was never a bum or "loser" on the field and he always produced. And still does.

And he's a professional at what he does and makes millions. You're 50+ and bashing another human anonymously on a message board. But he's the born loser :hihi:

You know nothing about me. I am not going to kneel at the altar of someone who has never won a big game in his life.

I never said you can't root for the born loser but I don't have to. I would much prefer to root for quality individuals who know how to be team players and be professional. He was a horrible blocker and he owes all his success to Drew but for some reason people on this board tend to love him. Graham did a ton more for the saints but somehow he is hated and the mouse is adored.

Sproles has only a little more than 7,000 yards from scrimmage. Steve Smith, for instance, is 7th on the list of all-purpose and he actually also has 14,500 yards from scrimmage. There's a chance Smith makes the hall at some point for his body of work but I suspect the odds are well in favor of him not ever making it. So for Sproles, there's just no way.
As much as I hate steve smith, he deserves to go to the hall based on his body of work and I think he will make it after a couple of ballots.

Agree on sproles, he's not even close to getting in.

Herschel Walker isnt even close to being a HoFer and Sproles is ahead of him in a very distinct category by only a few marginal yards.

I think so. Hall of fame is for guys you game plan for. Sproles can do it all. He has to be accounted for in the field and is worthy of the hall. If the eagles keep doing well this year. He gets more consideration

The Hall of Fame is for all time great players. Sproles is not an all time great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom