Spy Movies (1 Viewer)

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I like some spy movies, but not a fan of the "Agent x is a hero fighting for truth, justice and his country" as that is all BS.
I love John Le Carre books and movies. They show that there is not really a good guy. Its different corrupt organizations using people for their political means or, just doing their job.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, and The Spy Who Came in from the Cold are favs of mine as far as movies.
I love the Karla trilogy of books.

Any suggestions along these lines?

I’m still excited about the new Bond movie

I like some spy movies, but not a fan of the "Agent x is a hero fighting for truth, justice and his country" as that is all BS.
I love John Le Carre books and movies. They show that there is not really a good guy. Its different corrupt organizations using people for their political means or, just doing their job.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, and The Spy Who Came in from the Cold are favs of mine as far as movies.
I love the Karla trilogy of books.

Any suggestions along these lines?
I have seen little known movie dealing with the fallout of the Cold War. Without a doubt the most intense and thrilling spy drama I have ever seen. I have even heard it's based on a true story

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is one of my favorites.

2 others that pop in my head...Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks, based on a real event, and Atomic Blond. Not only a good '70's cold war story, but you get to see Charlize Theron topless. That's always a plus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom