SR 2013 Non-Official Mock Draft! (1 Viewer)

geauxtigers72 will be on the clock at 8am on March 20th with the Chiefs pick!
For team needs and player profiles here are a few websites
CBSsports.com
walterfootball.com
footballsfuture.com

That's kinda why I did 2 teams per owner and started off giving teams to guys that stuck it out all the way to the end last year first.

Really good idea... Im hoping we can go all the way with this one again but only this time with the whole crew of GM's....

Can I get in on this? I did it 2 years ago but was just way too busy for the last draft, I would love to do it again this year since draft time is my favorite part of the year and evaluating and drafting is a hobby of mine.

Tru, I believe we are full. Though if you are serious and if Stew is cool with it, i'll give you Arizona, and i'll just keep Da Bears.

Tru, I believe we are full. Though if you are serious and if Stew is cool with it, i'll give you Arizona, and i'll just keep Da Bears.

Well i dont want to push anyone out if they are already involved but if i can find a spot i'd love to be in, also thanks a lot bro for the help!

No its cool! It's just most of us have two teams because the last two years (especially last year) people just kept quiting on us. Ill pm Stew and let him know you are taking over the Cardinals.

No its cool! It's just most of us have two teams because the last two years (especially last year) people just kept quiting on us. Ill pm Stew and let him know you are taking over the Cardinals.

Thanks man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom