SR 2013 Non-Official Mock Draft! (1 Viewer)

Stew

Wait.....what?
Reaction score
Alright mock draft time again. This is the Non-Official mock draft that we did last year and we are going to do it again as many had fun with it last year. Myself and Nextyear are going to run it and any questions should be directed to one of us.
We will start the draft on March 20th at 8am with the Chiefs on the clock. Each GM has a 1 hour time block to make their pick. If you think you will not be able to make your pick in the 1 hour time slot send a list of your top 10 players and either myself or Nextyear will make it for you based off who is still available. When you make your pick please try to post a picture and brief reason why you are drafting that player for your team.

Some teams have already been claimed by GM's from last year but we have some teams left. Please if you think you will not want to be the GM for the whole draft and get bored with stuff like this easily please don't sign up. Last year we had guys that took a team and never made a pick or flamed out after round 2 or 3. This is a full 7 round draft and we will go all the way to MR. Irrevelant!

The Saints picks will be done by a poll with the majority vote getter at the end of the 1 hour being the pick. SR members who are not the GM of a team can also vote on it.

These are the GM's we have participating and the teams they are the GM's of.

Dolemite- Broncos & Cowboys
dave09- Seahawks & Steelers
whodatdb- Panthers
LHStigers03- Vikings & Bills
SaintsSproles- Rams & Bucs
Treeduck- Bengals & Jags
NolaFan33- Lions & Browns
WhodatColston- Dolphins & Colts
Saintcool13- Packers & Raiders
Whodatbe- Da Bears
Darkhorse985- Titans
Stew- 49ers
Rocky3535- Eagles & Chargers
geauxtigers72- Chiefs & Texans
andyb33- Giants
Hanau Eepe Saints- Falcons
nextyear- Ravens & Patriots
Rdanderson91- Redskins
Saints420Fan- Jets
TruSaint- Cardinals

I'm gonna create a new thread on draft day and a new one for each round we do.

I'm gonna create a new thread on draft day and a new one for each round we do.

I want to be able to just click on something so i do not have to keep looking for them... Like save to favorites or something like that... Anything on here like that?

I want to be able to just click on something so i do not have to keep looking for them... Like save to favorites or something like that... Anything on here like that?

You can do it like this:
pyygiVa.png

I would've done it this year, but usually I'm one of the only ones who ever attempts to actually follow through with the whole deal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom