SR.com game 2014 & Golf Outing (updated with pics) (1 Viewer)

Redlands Saint contacted me and asked if there were any plans to go somewhere after the golf is done. Ziggy and I will have to head back to Slidell, but the rest of you might be able to organize something. Buzd sees to know all the good spots in New Orleans and Big Dave has a fat wallet and would love buy a few rounds. :D

I have friends in town for both the LSU/Miss game and the Saints game, so my time may be limited, but will be happy to suggest some places if I can't get (stay) away.

I'm sure some of us will hang out for lunch or something.

Hey Soggy - You bringing the camera?

Thanks for reminding me.

I'm kinda in Andrus' situation. I have a back. I got up early this morning, to walk, hoping to relieve the pain. It was dark and rolled an ankle on the edge of the pavement. Yes, I injured myself WALKING. :covri: At least I'll have two legit excuses for sucking at golf tomorrow. :ezbill:

Thanks for reminding me.

I'm kinda in Andrus' situation. I have a back. I got up early this morning, to walk, hoping to relieve the pain. It was dark and rolled an ankle on the edge of the pavement. Yes, I injured myself WALKING. :covri: At least I'll have two legit excuses for sucking at golf tomorrow. :ezbill:

Haha. Sorry but that's hysterical. I'll miss you guys.

I'm gonna be getting into the airport at just about 950, so I've got a cab lined up and I'll get to the park as fast as i can, but it may not be right at 10.

Im on the way. Been a chaotic night and morning. Our daughter was going to stay with her cousins this weekend but they had a death in the family overnight so my wife is staying home and babysitting the babysitters kids along with our kids.

"Aren't you going to stay home and help?"

"Lulz"

Sorry for the long delay in posting pics from the golf tourney. It was a weekend of great weather, golf with fellow Who Dats and ended with a thrashing of the Packers (yes, that long ago). Start with the group shot that is missing Bill and Patronius, but they'll be in pics soon to follow.

L-R: Dan in Lafayette, SaintBilly25, Sunshine Pumper, Ms. Redlands Saint, Redland Saint, Bud Wiser, nephew of SoggyBottomBoy's, bclemms (back), SoggyBottomBoy, buzd, Ziggy, Big Dave.

Attachments

• sr_22_2.jpg
    sr_22_2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 23
Team buzd, bclemms, Bill, SaintBilly

Attachments

• sr_14.jpg
    sr_14.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 24
Team Dan in Lafayette, Bud Wiser, Ziggy, Sunshine Pumper

Attachments

• sr_15.jpg
    sr_15.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 22
Team Big Dave, Ms. Big Dave, Ms. Redlands Saint, Redlands Saint

Attachments

• sr_16.jpg
    sr_16.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 21
Didn't get a group shot of our team of Patronius, SoggyBottomBoy and SBB's nephew, Evan, but here's their tee shot group.

Attachments

• sr_10.jpg
    sr_10.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 18
  • sr_7.jpg
    sr_7.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 17
  • sr_9.jpg
    sr_9.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 18
Team Big Dave (either that's serious club head speed or he's swinging without a club), Redlands Saint & Ms. Redlands Saint (practice swing, so no heckling about ball still on tee).

Attachments

• sr_1.jpg
    sr_1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 16
  • sr_0.jpg
    sr_0.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 15
  • sr_2.jpg
    sr_2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 18
Team Bill, buzd, SaintBilly25, bclemms

Attachments

• sr_3.jpg
    sr_3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 15
  • sr_4.jpg
    sr_4.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 15
  • sr_5.jpg
    sr_5.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 14
  • sr_6.jpg
    sr_6.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 15
Team Bud Wiser, Sunshine Pumper (nice shoes), Ziggy and sorry, but I didn't get a shot of Dan in Lafayette's tee shot (he may thank me for that :hihi:)

Attachments

• sr_11.jpg
    sr_11.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 13
  • sr_12.jpg
    sr_12.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
  • sr_13.jpg
    sr_13.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom