>>>>> SR.com Golf Outing [ATTN: AUDUBON HAS A DRESS CODE]<<<<<Pictures Added (1 Viewer)

Slow down Retthib, I've got my handicap at 10.4; and weather permitting I'm playing at The Preserve today and the Bridges tomorrow to get ready for Saturday's event. Dan and I are after revenge for last year's loss !

Slow down Retthib, I've got my handicap at 10.4; and weather permitting I'm playing at The Preserve today and the Bridges tomorrow to get ready for Saturday's event. Dan and I are after revenge for last year's loss !

Good luck, Frank the Rat has been putting in some extra time on the putting green, so I am sticking to my 9 under score. :hihi:

I thought we won last year or is that a different scramble? What I liked about playing with Dan is that the best club in his bag is the pencil. Its tough to beat the guy with the pencil. :ezbill:

Jetco and I are planning on playing. I am a 15.25723 and jetco is a 14.

Good luck, Frank the Rat has been putting in some extra time on the putting green, so I am sticking to my 9 under score. :hihi:

I hope you're this confident about the game in the Dome on Sunday. :mwink:

It's the same in golf as it is in football...

If you want to BE the best, you have to BEAT the best! :9:

Like football players it's time to start getting psyched up the same way football players hit dressing room lockers.

I plan on beating my head with a driver until I start hitting long and straight like retthib!

:ezbill:

Wow. Largest group of golfers I can remember for this event. Lots of bravado being expressed on this board. Personally I am less concerned about the quality of my game. Just showing up one more time will make it a great day.

I hope you're this confident about the game in the Dome on Sunday. :mwink:

It's the same in golf as it is in football...

If you want to BE the best, you have to BEAT the best! :9:

Like football players it's time to start getting psyched up the same way football players hit dressing room lockers.

I plan on beating my head with a driver until I start hitting long and straight like retthib!

:ezbill:

Considering the course has 12 par 3s, you may want to bang your head w/ your 8-iron rather than driver.

I thought these get-togethers was mostly hackers.

well I don't know about anyone else but I will be putting my 25hcp out there for all to see. also how are the pairings done. me and the wife are just coming to have fun don't want to get in the way of any serious golfers.

well I don't know about anyone else but I will be putting my 25hcp out there for all to see. also how are the pairings done. me and the wife are just coming to have fun don't want to get in the way of any serious golfers.

A 25 handicapper sounds like a ringer to me.

The most serious thing about our golf outings is who will make the goofiest pose for the photos.

Dan in Lafayette can be hard to beat! :hihi:

Considering the course has 12 par 3s, you may want to bang your head w/ your 8-iron rather than driver.

My driver doesn't leave as deep of a dent. :no:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom