>>>>> SR.com Golf Outing [ATTN: AUDUBON HAS A DRESS CODE]<<<<<Pictures Added (2 Viewers)

Big Dave

I'm crushing your head
Reaction score
We're set for our annual SR.com golf outing! We're playing Audubon Park Saturday, Oct. 17. We've got five tee times reserved beginning at 9:30 a.m. We'll play a four-man scramble and as always, teams will be divided into shirts and skins. Greens fees are a bargain at $30 apiece. Right now, we have 15 signed up. If you expressed interest in playing in another thread, please confirm here. If you didn't sign up in another thread and are interested in playing, sign up here. I guess what I'm saying is sign up here. Those currently on board are:

Retthib
Madhunter

Redland Saints
Mrs. Redlands Saints
Frank the Rat

Saintturk1
Bill
Big Dave +1
Andrus

Dan in Lafayette
Ziggy

Soggy Bottom Boy
easydave

Ouachita Saint
TravelingSaintsFan
Matt
st. dude
Jetco

Grandpa Fratastic + 2

Link to Party Thread

I'm currently counting 24. We've got room for 20 reserved. I know Ouachita Saint is now iffy, but that still leaves us at 23. I hate to hope for no-shows, but...
Remember, because of the special deal we got from Audubon, the pro there prefers we have one guy pay for everything. I'd recommend everyone arrive a little early and bring cash so that we can designate a "payer" and have him pay the greens fees. I'd say $35 would be sufficient to cover fees plus tax.

Last edited:
I plan to attend, but not sure that I will be able to actually play just yet. Threw out my back a couple of weeks ago and it's not there yet. Hopefully there will be no relapses and I can hack up the course with you guys. :)

Andrus

I plan to attend, but not sure that I will be able to actually play just yet. Threw ot my back a couple of weeks ago and it's not there yet. Hopefully there will be no relapses and I can hack up the course with you guys. :)

Andrus

Nothing a few brewskies can't fix. :beerchug:

Suck it up man! It's the PLAYOFFS!

Ooops... that's a FedEx commercial. :hihi:

Seriously, I've also been plagued with that ailment a lot lately. Hope it's better soon. :9:

Let's go, people. No need to be shy.

OK - I am in. My wife convinced me that I cannot work all the time. But I have to drop her off at Harrah's on the way in. This is going to cost me a lot more than the $30.

I have not played in 8 years, so everyone needs to watch out for errant balls.

no offense to those attending the party or outing but the response since the details are out there have been lame at best.

Davey! Judging by the 95 I shot last weekend (I was an 8 handicap about 2 yrs ago), I'm going to have to pass as well. With the economy the way it is, we are loading the family up to go to the Carolina game in November. You guys have a great time!

Hey Dave...

Matt (my brother-in-law) says that he'll be with me in that number if he's not called to work that weekend.

:ezbill:

no offense to those attending the party or outing but the response since the details are out there have been lame at best.

Im not quite sure what you mean by your lame comment, but we will have a blast with those who show up.

OK - I am in. My wife convinced me that I cannot work all the time. But I have to drop her off at Harrah's on the way in. This is going to cost me a lot more than the $30.

I have not played in 8 years, so everyone needs to watch out for errant balls.

Ummm yes, thats going to cost you more than $30. But then again, she may hit the jackpot.

Im not quite sure what you mean by your lame comment, but we will have a blast with those who show up.

Ummm yes, thats going to cost you more than $30. But then again, she may hit the jackpot.

It means out of the hundreds and hundreds of members on this site daily that thier doesnt seem like alot of folks are in support of attending either the golf outing or the party, And thats disapointing I really never planned to attend this game as i already traveled to philly,and buffalo, and have plans for the dallas game, but really wanted to meet the folks that i see posting often on this site so when the party came up I decided at consiserable expense airline tickets, hotel, rental ca,r last minute tickets to the game ect. it sees the folks closer to nawlins would make a effort to support and attend these planned events. Im also sure I will have a great time regardless of who shows, but still believe folks should support a site that they get so much entertainment on a daily basis..

I could have played yesterday and you still would have to watch out for errant balls. I practice about once a year....at this outing.:smilielol:

Putting just comes natural. Rite? :hihi:

It means out of the hundreds and hundreds of members on this site daily that thier doesnt seem like alot of folks are in support of attending either the golf outing or the party, And thats disapointing I really never planned to attend this game as i already traveled to philly,and buffalo, and have plans for the dallas game, but really wanted to meet the folks that i see posting often on this site so when the party came up I decided at consiserable expense airline tickets, hotel, rental ca,r last minute tickets to the game ect. it sees the folks closer to nawlins would make a effort to support and attend these planned events. Im also sure I will have a great time regardless of who shows, but still believe folks should support a site that they get so much entertainment on a daily basis..

I hear ya.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom