>>>>> SR.com Golf Outing [ATTN: AUDUBON HAS A DRESS CODE]<<<<<Pictures Added (1 Viewer)

I dunno! 4 or 5 foursome's is a decent turnout for golf. We have a blast no matter how many people turn up. :9:

Well I went and played a round of golf for the first time in 8+ years and I still suck. But I had fun doing it. It was a links style course and it had rough that was 2' tall.

Well I went and played a round of golf for the first time in 8+ years and I still suck. But I had fun doing it. It was a links style course and it had rough that was 2' tall.

Perhaps you were playing in the cow pasture next to the course. :scratch:

:hihi:

Trying to make it and bring jetco. Can we partner up with Dan, Ziggy and SGB again? :ezbill:

I will know probably wednesday if I will be in town for the golf.

Golf for me is iffy as of now. I will try but may be a litle late.

First weather forecast: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. :cool:

Trying to make it and bring jetco. Can we partner up with Dan, Ziggy and SGB again? :ezbill:

Sure! That'll be fair with two ringers.. :rolleyes: I think that I'll have to join that group to balance it out a bit. :D

I'm in, and I'm bringing at least one other person. I will let you know if I can get more

I'm a 15 hdcp and my buddy is a 25

Wish I was there this weekend. I really didn't want to miss another golf outing. Next year....

Perhaps you were playing in the cow pasture next to the course. :scratch:

:hihi:

Just read that again & cracked up.

Are we stacking teams? If thats the case, give me my team from Stonebride last year, CHAMPIONSHIP.

Good showing. I went on line to view the course and it has 12 par 3s! That will be interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom