SR.com Predict the Score Game (1 Viewer)

GrayMatter78

aka Klenzade
Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Another season, full of predictions. As in the past, the rules are the same. The score is worth the most points while the tie breakers will fill in the rest.

http://www.saintsreport.com/pts/index.php

I've been meaning to set this up but Gustav temporarily derailed my plans. I found power and internet and here we are ready to go!

Also, this is a NO PRIZE contest and all you will have is pride of being the "Predict the Score" champion.

2007 Winner - Bayouboy

awesome. i was going to start a thread asking about this. thanks for setting this up every year

Bumped for game day so stragglers can get in before noon!!

DSchexnaydre won week 1. Great job. Predictions are open for Washington next week. Remember, you can change your prediction up until gametime by going in and entering a prediction. FYI, it overwrites your last prediction so no worries.

:covri: I have played this game every year, but missed the thread until now. :covri:

:covri: I have played this game every year, but missed the thread until now. :covri:

I'm sure everyone will miss a few. I was thinking of only counting the top 14 weekly scores to allow a miss (or two) but I was late getting to it this year.

Man... I sure wish I had my electricity on in time to make a prediction for Week 1. :rant:

Maybe I'll get it by next week. :(

C'mon SLECA!!!

Hmm, my guess this week is Saints 24 Bucs 20. Hope I'm right!

Actually I DID predict Saints 27 Bucs 24 earlier this week in another thread, but I didn't give any 'tie-breaking' yardage.

That's probably about as close as I will get in predicting the right score for the rest of the year!

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom