SR Game Trader? (1 Viewer)

uproar90

Carpathian Warlock
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a game trading thread?

Instead of trading in games @ gamestop for a loss, or just letting games sit around and collecting dust, would anyone consider listing games you're willing to trade off?

I've got a couple I'm playing through, but wouldn't mind trading for something else.

Anyone? :idunno:

I'll trade Madden 2006 AND Perfect Dark Zero for like Assassins Creed 2 or something.. :17:

PM me for detals yo! I ship fast!!1

hell, since it's Christmas & all, I may even throw in Pocketbike Racer... ULTRA RARE game
from BK!! You can't ever buy these anymore. Definetly gonna be a :hott: collectors item in a few years.

Good idea. If no one has a tradeable game, they could offer to buy it for around $40 which is $15 more than Gamestop will give the seller and $15 less the buyer saves not buying it from Gamestop. Good Lord do they make a profit. People could list the games they want and also, the games they have. Does this violate the SR TOS in anyway?

Looking to trade or Sell Dragon Age: Origins

for

Ninja Gaiden 2

or

an NBA basketaball game

or

the "Mindflex" boardgame

Good idea. If no one has a tradeable game, they could offer to buy it for around $40 which is $15 more than Gamestop will give the seller and $15 less the buyer saves not buying it from Gamestop. Good Lord do they make a profit. People could list the games they want and also, the games they have. Does this violate the SR TOS in anyway?

This was my thought... I walked into gamestop a few days ago and some guy had just traded in a 360, MW2, AC2, and about 5 other current titles that I would've like to own. I know they gave him next to nothing for the games, but when I asked them how much they were going to sell them for, it was $5.00 less than the 'new in the box' version on the shelf.

They're probably going to make $15-20 easily on each game. After it was all said and done, the poor kid was still $80 short on getting a PS3.

I know they need to make money, and I know thats how they stay in business, but that doesn't mean I need to lose money that way.

It just seems easier to trade them with someone local that could appreciate the title.

I've got to go through my list b/c I actually just went through this with another stack of older games (traded them in to gamestop :covri: )

I'm nearly finished Prey, which is an older FPS, but not overall bad in the grand scheme of things.

Shipping is great, and the reputation that folks have here should prevent any fraud, but for those that are local, you may want to meet up somewhere like 'near gamestop' in the mall. This will give you a chance to get the trade done right away, and also put some faces to the names you've been seeing for awhile.

And like WDF said... If this does violate the TOS, please let us know mods so that we can go underground and get all covert like.

O.k. I've got Shaq Fu "Enforcer of Justice" & Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis. I
will trade someone straight up for like COD Modern Warfare 2. Hit me up yo!

37005400.jpg

03c798cb.jpg

I think we tried this once before, and it ended up being too many crap games for not enough good ones. It usually devolves to a few more people signing up for Gamefly.

That said, I'm certainly not opposed to the idea, and with the amount of quality titles currently available, it may work better than before.

For example, I have Demon's Souls and Batman:AA (both PS3) that I would consider parting with for the right trade.

I'm willing to sell these games for cheap or trade if you have the right games. All for PS3: GTA IV, Madden '09 '08 '07, NCAA '09 '10, Call of Duty 4.

Perhaps if we set rules for it? IE: Post the GameStop price and start off 20% lower or whatever...I dunno just tossing out ideas. With the price of shipping (for those that don't live near each other) if the price or trade value isn't there, it'd just be easier and cheaper to go to GameStop.

Batman:AA (both PS3) that I would consider parting with for the right trade.

You wanna sell it maybe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom