>>>>> SR Golf Outing for April 27th <<<<< (1 Viewer)

Ziggy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
It's that time again to tee it up at the Wetlands near Carencro. Like the past few years we will tear up the course on the Saturday morning ~10 am of draft weekend. Spring weather, draft discussions, countless lost golf balls, and a great time will be had by one and all. Please sign up if you can make it so that I can make reservations for tee times. Geaux Saints!

Cart and green fee is $54. Collared shirt required.

New: Andrus will be boiling crawfish afterwards at his house. RSVP if you plan on eating some mudbugs after the golf. Bring your own beer and soft drinks.

Definite:

Dan +1
Andrus +2
Bill + 1
Swampy Saint plus 1
SoggyBottomBoy +1
CrunkSaintFan
Ziggy
Swimmer
ETSNCO

Maybe:

Mad hunter (cannot make it)
st dude

Withdrew:
easydave (had to bow out) Gonna miss you, Easy. See you this fall in NOLA for that outing. - sbb
Frank the Rat

New Orleans Area - Golf

Does SR do anything golf wise for members who are in the New Orleans area? The course you mentioned is really far away from the city.

Does SR do anything golf wise for members who are in the New Orleans area? The course you mentioned is really far away from the city.

We do! Every year during the season we have a Golf Outing in or near New Orleans. We will start planning it as the season approaches.

Of course, I am in. Maybe we'll boil some crawfish afterwards at my home, which is about 2.5 miles from the Golf course. What do you think?

We're in, too.

Count me in for two.

Taygolf, hush!

I am going to have to pass btw. That week is the first week I start my new job with GE downtown! Extremely excited to finally be moving to NOLA! Anyway my wife and kid won't be coming down till school is out so I will be driving back and forth on the weekends until I can get everyone down permanently! I will be in the fall outing for sure!

Y'all don't have to much fun without me and someone please hit at least 2 balls directly at Big Dave for me! :)

I am going to have to pass btw. That week is the first week I start my new job with GE downtown! Extremely excited to finally be moving to NOLA! Anyway my wife and kid won't be coming down till school is out so I will be driving back and forth on the weekends until I can get everyone down permanently! I will be in the fall outing for sure!

Y'all don't have to much fun without me and someone please hit at least 2 balls directly at Big Dave for me! :)
I do believe that's Andrus' job. :ezbill:

Of course, I am in. Maybe we'll boil some crawfish afterwards at my home, which is about 2.5 miles from the Golf course. What do you think?

I think I wish I lived near by. haha.

Sounds awesome. Is Cancero near Lafayette? Thanks much Andrus. That was a grand time last year. And Andrus "special" mud bugs. That's enough to get the exiled Cajuns in from Austin.

Sounds awesome. Is Cancero near Lafayette? Thanks much Andrus. That was a grand time last year. And Andrus "special" mud bugs. That's enough to get the exiled Cajuns in from Austin.

Dan... Carencro is 4 miles North of Lafayette. You're going to make it, right?

I'm gonna try to make it. I'll check my work schedule tonight. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom