SR Golf Outing - The No Shows and Wimps Really Missed Out! (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Guys and Ladies!

These SR Golf Outings are special events. All egos are left at the 1st tee. Half of us should be banned from golf courses for life. An Insurance salesman was trying to sell personal injury policies before we teed off. After the 1st few holes, the course marshal put on a hard hat and we never saw him again :smilielol:

This is a really grand time and we all have a couple of things dearly in common, Saints love and fun. Andrus cooked 130 pounds of the best crawfish. They were so good they were being compared to orgasms. And YES, we were following the draft while on the course:9:

The group with the attorney won in a scorecard playoff. We are reporting them to the Louisiana Bar :angryrazz:

It looks like the next one will be in New Orleans on Cowgirls weekend. Start setting your calendars now. I am going to ask my wife Monday if she will let me have my manhood free for that weekend. So Pimp-Up Guys and let us get to see your ugly faces. And the Gals play also. I promise this is much more fun than a virtual life on Facebook................

Geeeeshhhhh! I hate missing SR.com outings. Getting old sucks.............being broke ain't too plesant either. :(

Thanks Kevin for getting things organized. God Bless Anheuser Busch , Swimmer! What great weather and Saints commaraderie! Geaux Saints.

PS: we're still waiting for the La Bar decision.

Really sorry I had to miss it. Actually made hotel reservation in Lafayette over 2 months ago and was looking forward to the occasion. Is the Dallas game a certainty for the SR game this year? Need to hit Capital One up for suite tickets well in advance.

Yep sorry I missed it as well but I will be at the next one cowboys weekend so you can put me down for that one for sure.

One of these days I'm going to make it to one of these. Hopefully there's no penalties for slow play lol. Good to hear you guys had fun though.

It looks like the Cowboys game will be the SR game this season. We should know for sure by the end of the week.

All harassment aside, this event attracts some really good and pretty crazy folks. It would be great to meet a bunch of our other SR Saints brothers. These events are just excuses for that.

And heated Saints discussions are a blast after a few beers in person.

Thanks Kevin for getting things organized. God Bless Anheuser Busch , Swimmer! What great weather and Saints commaraderie! Geaux Saints.

PS: we're still waiting for the La Bar decision.
Here, here.
Thanks to Soggy Bottom Boy for getting this pulled together.

Great track, too. We'll be making the drive to play this course more often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom