SR Member Demographics: How Many Live In or Around NOLA v. Out Of Town (1 Viewer)

How Many SR Members Live in NOLA v. Out of Town??

• I Live In The Greater New Orleans (or Southern La.) Region

Votes: 57 31.7%
  • I Live Somewhere Other Than The Greater New Orleans (or Southern La.) Region

Votes: 123 68.3%

• Total voters
born and raised in New Orleans -- went to Tulane MBA school -- but now because of job opportunities have to commute from Orlando to use my Saints season tickets or visit family

Born at Lakeside Hospital, raised in uptown New Orleans near St. Charles and Napolean - moved to Texas for a college scholarship, haven't been back since except for Mardi Gras a few times.

Never lived farther than 7 miles from my birth place.Been in Ohio for 43 long years.Plan to retire to some place warm.

Born in Lafayette, logged some time in New Orleans pre-K. Now residing in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Great place, but it ain't home.

Grew up in Mandeville. Spent too many years at LSU. Been in NOLA @ Carrollton and Claiborne for 10 years.

Born in Back Vacherie, raised in Back Vacherie, and I now reside in Back Vacherie.

Why leave paradise? :D

Born at Methodist Hosp. in NOLA East, raised in Arabi until I was 9, moved to Lacombe and graduated from Mandeville High School. Joined the Marines in 1992, discharged in 2004, moved back to Mandeville, Katrina happened, housing prices went through the roof, couldn't find a job, so I moved the family to Forney, TX and I miss home a lot.

born in pensacola fl. moved to metry when i was in third grade went to school
at ella dollone( i think thats how you spell it?) anyways lived in metry till about seventh grade moved to mississippi it is odd that the little bit of time i spent there i got a really strong feelings for the city,the people,the food,the atmosphere,& and most of all our beloved saints

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom