SR Member Demographics: How Many Live In or Around NOLA v. Out Of Town (1 Viewer)

How Many SR Members Live in NOLA v. Out of Town??

• I Live In The Greater New Orleans (or Southern La.) Region

Votes: 57 31.7%
  • I Live Somewhere Other Than The Greater New Orleans (or Southern La.) Region

Votes: 123 68.3%

• Total voters
just ran across this again while looking for another poll-- didn't realize that we have over twice as many regular posters from outside So. Louisiana than in it....

just ran across this again while looking for another poll-- didn't realize that we have over twice as many regular posters from outside So. Louisiana than in it....

i wonder what it would look like pre-katrina :shrug:

Born at Hotel Dieu.

New Orleans until 1988; since then in Atlanta.

Left for the Navy at 17 and haven't been back to live. I've tried a few times but can never find work even remotely close to what I'm making away from the city. I'd love to move back home but quality of life for my family > love for New Orleans.
Ditto brah. Raised in Luling, left for Navy at 17 (1978), lived in Silicon Valley 15yrs. Now stuck in RTP NC in the semiconductor industry. Love Louisiana but wifey's family is near here and quality of life is good. One more move and I'm done; probably to the NC/SC coast. Good fishin' on the coast but will never take the place of Point Au Chien, Fouchon, Grand Isle, etc.

Saints Fan Forever

Looky what Saint El Lay drug up and dusted off. Sheesh. Wasn't there a new political thread to start instead? What gives? LOL

Born in England and moved to NOLA 1/25/2008. I'm walking around wearing my Saints jacket and feel like a fraud when I have to ask directions :)

Geoff, I see you are in St. Louis now. How long did you get to stay in New Orleans? Did I miss a thread about your experiences and assessment once you left? If not, I'd love to hear how the city compared to what you expected.

Originally born and raised in uptown New Orleans (Carrollton & Claiborne area)...but I've been living in New York for the past 2 1/2 years now.

I miss shrimp po-boys and my momma's gumbo like you wouldn't believe....

KANONA!!! Come back! Where you been, girl?

I live in D.C. where I am suffering a Zapps chips withdrawel. Every time I visit home I enhale at least 2 bags the first day there.

Didnt we used to have a map on the Iron Era site that showed us the country and numbers of people in each state?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom