SR Member Demographics: How Many Live In or Around NOLA v. Out Of Town (1 Viewer)

How Many SR Members Live in NOLA v. Out of Town??

• I Live In The Greater New Orleans (or Southern La.) Region

Votes: 57 31.7%
  • I Live Somewhere Other Than The Greater New Orleans (or Southern La.) Region

Votes: 123 68.3%

• Total voters
Born in Natchez Mississippi and raised in Ferriday/Vidalia.....moved to Memphis about 7 years ago for work after travelling the country for a few years. Season ticket holder!:D

Born in Montana, Spent 3 years in the Marines living in Algiers, working at MARFORRES on Dauphine and Poland, 1995-98. I was a Saints fan long before I lived there.

I'm back in Montana now, but I would move back tomorrow.

Originated outside Baton Rouge, spent some time in Lafayette, mainly inhabited Ruston.

I live in Henrico County, Virginia, but because of it's close proximity to Richmond, I say just say Richmond so people will know where I'm from.

I've never been to NO, but I plan to visit when I get older (I've got to see a Saints game live).

I live in New Orleans now.

while those living in NOLA are bombarded with Saints news daily- those of us who are expats or who have never lived in New Orleans have to seek out our Saints news and bonding, explaining how we found and joined SR.

But I joined because of this.

Born and raised in the East Texas thicket near the Pine Island Bayou, with a long family history along the Texas-Louisiana line. With land in several counties and more than 40 first cousins, the whole region felt like home. It still does, but I've got too much hippy in me for East Texas to love me as much as I love it. :) I've lived in Austin for 20 years (it's a good fit), absolutely love it here, and go back and bedevil East Texas regularly.

Born NOLA (Baptist) - raised uptown moreorless, by a lakeview family. College in Dallas, back uptown, then broadmoor, now faubourg st john near city park.

Born at Southern Baptist in NO, raised at the end of the world in Venice. Kind of funny how I had to drive an hour away to get to a fast food place, but I would not trade it for anywhere in the world. Plus the redfishinbrah is second to none. Right now I am living in Eastern NC, about 30 minutes from the beach, and while I do like it here, it is not and never will be home. But hey, at least I can still buy swimps from the trunk of a car.

Born in Mandeville, but now currently in NYC since 9/01.

I feel a lot of unfinished business was left on the table when I left, so I WILL be back to clear the table. I garontee.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom