SR on iPhone (1 Viewer)

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Admins -

I posted this in the iPhone thread on the SSF, but in case you didn't see it.

http://www.tapatalk.com/ produces an iPhone app that is compatible with vBulletin. The client app is 2.99, but the server side module is free.

What are the chances of installing the module at SR, to make the iPhone app compatible? I will be happy to beta-test it :)

TIA

Already forwarded it to the appropriate person! Now whether he sees it past all the junk (members crying) emails is a different story.

When I asked for this a couple of months ago, everyone shot it down. I'm glad it's being thought about it at least.

A couple of months ago was when the planning a re write of the site was going on. You could have been Osama with an IED and we wouldn't have noticed you :smilielol:

Heh. And FWIW, I wasn't trying to call out socbe, I was just wondering if there was discussion of issues I hadn't considered. I also think there's has been a significant increase in adoption of the iphone since the 3GS release (I just got mine recently, so I haven't paid attention).

That said, I work with iphone safari, but an app would be better. I poked around the tapatalk website, and it looks very viable.

Last edited:
It's installed. Details on SSF.

Thanks, Andrus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom