SR twitter updates posted here!!! (1 Viewer)

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is intended for SR Twitter updates. Please do not post in this thread unless you are one of the designated SR twitter Mods.

We are doing this for those of you who are unable to get the updates through twitter because of work, phones, etc. If you post in this thread and you are not a SR Twitter mod, you could receive an infraction.

Saints place Mark Simoneau on IR, Sign TE Martrez Milner, Move Jeremy Parnell from DE to TE, K Garett Hartley is supended for 4 games.

Saints have released CB Jason David and signed CB Greg Fassitt

My apologies on a tweet accidentally sent. I thought I was on my account. I deleted it immediately but I hope everyone on SR didn't get a text alert about how I think Avery Johnson should be the Hornets' coach next year.

:covri:

Saints cut WR Adrian Arrington, G Nate Bennett, T Mchael Brown, C Digger Bujnoch, RB Herb Donaldson, G Tim Duckworth... (more tweets coming)

...CB Danny Gorrer, WR Skyler Green, DT Earl Heyman, RB P.J. Hill, TE Martrez Milner, T Jeremy Parnell, DT DeMario Pressley...

...WR Courtney Roby, WR Matt Simon, LB Anthony Waters, G/T Anthony Davis, QB Joey Harrington, and DE Paul Spicer. *******.com/saintscuts

Booo! You cheated, Redjem!

Saints trade an undisclosed 2011 draft pick to Pats for TE David Thomas. http://bit.ly/vymCZ

(Opps, sorry I was a second behind you)

Last edited:
Saint sign 7 to Practice squad: pj hill, adrian arrington, demario pressley, jeremy parnell, matt simon, danny gorrer and tim duckworth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom