SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (1 Viewer)

BLUE_DOG_MAN

KCCO
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl

I’ll never forget That Pig Steve aka TPS. He was the first member to respond to my very first post.

Met him at an SR crawl game many many years ago. Was a fun dude to hang with. Shrimpnose and a bunch of others were awesome too.

Great thread idea OP. I’ve made some lifelong friends from this place. Big thanks as always to Andrus Dan and all of the crew over the years. Many friendships.

Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl

Yea, I remember Dean, Jay and 504 Girl. Jay I remember best though. I wonder where Frank the Rat has been too. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Dang, I'm closing in on 15 years too. Now I feel old ._.

Yeah I hear you I was 30 when I joined Iron Era now I am 52 it goes by in a heartbeat.
Yea, I remember Dean, Jay and 504 Girl. Jay I remember best though. I wonder where Frant the Rat has been too. Anyone know?

I miss Frank the Rat's pre game speeches they were really good and got you pumped up for the game. Those were the good old days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom