SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (1 Viewer)

Anyone remember the original Whodat on here Chad? Great guy and Weather's brother but don't know what happened.

Chad went by Whodat52 I believe! Haven't seen him around for a long while. WeatherNLU had a dispute with a staffer. So, being that they are brothers it stands to reason...

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!

Hey! :9: Happy to see you post. People ask about you quite a bit! Heck... I miss your presence, myself.

You, SaintRob, Tater... maybe others will check in. Let's get the band back together! :hihi:

I might have to let a few off of the banned hook to make it happen, but after all of these years... I am open to it.

You are correct, sir.

Are you sure that you want your old username back?

He was mentioned way earlier in the thread, but I went to high school with ok awesome, he moved far away, but looks to be enjoying life.

Chad went by Whodat52 I believe! Haven't seen him around for a long while. WeatherNLU had a dispute with a staffer. So, being that they are brothers it stands to reason...

Hey! :9: Happy to see you post. People ask about you quite a bit! Heck... I miss your presence, myself.

You, SaintRob, Tater... maybe others will check in. Let's get the band back together! :hihi:

I might have to let a few off of the banned hook to make it happen, but after all of these years... I am open to it.

Are you sure that you want your old username back?
I am sure. It sounds corny but I want to redeem my name. In a positive way.

Wow, a lot of memories, a lot of names...I believe this requires a FTR speech, I still remember joking with him about his surgery and making sure it wasn't a hernia (old Shockey reference). I don't post much, but I'm grateful for this site and the community it is, JamesKP shout out to you . Started lurking Iron Era in '99 when I was deployed to Bosnia and Rickey was drafted...registered in '02 when, I think it was Andrus made us do it because of something, I don't remember exactly what it was, but Dan was the one to approve my membership. Remember many of the names, and their post, and the players that joined in back then (the Hand, etc.)...I believe it was El Paso Saint that always said "Tacos". The rebuilding, the excitement for the NFCCG, the SUPERBOWL!! Lived it all with this family, and my son too S.O.D., so thank you.
Duckhunter

Wow, a lot of memories, a lot of names...I believe this requires a FTR speech, I still remember joking with him about his surgery and making sure it wasn't a hernia (old Shockey reference). I don't post much, but I'm grateful for this site and the community it is, JamesKP shout out to you . Started lurking Iron Era in '99 when I was deployed to Bosnia and Rickey was drafted...registered in '02 when, I think it was Andrus made us do it because of something, I don't remember exactly what it was, but Dan was the one to approve my membership. Remember many of the names, and their post, and the players that joined in back then (the Hand, etc.)...I believe it was El Paso Saint that always said "Tacos". The rebuilding, the excitement for the NFCCG, the SUPERBOWL!! Lived it all with this family, and my son too S.O.D., so thank you.
Duckhunter
I believe it was “tacoes”?

Good post as usual, BDM.

The one that stands out to me is 504 Girl. She achieved near celebrity status at one time, but she never came off as being stuck-up or conceited. Just wondering why she disappeared.

Another one who I miss is MyLilBro23 (Pierre Thomas' sister).

Zach Hilton's dad is another one who comes to mind.

:gosaints:

Thank you! You made my day! I've lurked around here occasionally, but think of this forum often. I'm still friends with many of the people I met so long ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom