SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (2 Viewers)

Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl

I have to know what happened to saintsman2884 or something like that. He caught a lot of flack and definitely didn’t help himself most of the time. I never knew if he was an alter or if he was just eccentric.

I have to know what happened to saintsman2884 or something like that. He caught a lot of flack and definitely didn’t help himself most of the time. I never knew if he was an alter or if he was just eccentric.
He is still posting. Not as often, but I see his posts from time to time.

Oh wow! Remember when the old saints message-board self-imploded and everyone migrated over here?? Choppy waters at the beginning over on the EE board here right after the migration ;)

A lot of my fellow female posters aren't around much anymore.

SaintLady - I see her on Facebook doing well
gaminerie
primadox
- I know she is still active, but doesn't post as much as before

and what happened to ra, convingtondog, saintlybum, RiverCitySaint (and his relationship dramas)

I used to really love this poster, Condor63, I think is his handle. He rarely posted though

So many to find....
River City is doing really well. He’s happily married and settled down. Got his education wrapped up and a good career.

Ridiculous thread. So many posters mentioned and showing up in this thread from the Iron Era days. Most of the stuff I post is comical in some way or another, but I've been a part of this board for (literally) half of my life and almost all of my adult life. Sooooo many memories and insane threads. As for the poster holding the knife to the screen, was that BobE? It just seems right. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom