SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (2 Viewers)

Man, what a great bunch of folks to spend the last 20+ years with!! I don't post much but know I'm out here reading stuff on a daily basis.

Thanks, Andrus and Dan and Co. for providing the platform all these years! And thanks to all of you for sharing your fervor and passion for our Saints!

Heh. I see two of the guys I was going to ask about in the "reading this thread" list.
Hey, Pocket Hercules and Tater!

I still wanna know where Ra is.

Found Iron Era my freshman year in the university library 22 years ago....have visited nearly every day since. I have come to the realization over the years that it's better to read than to post more often than not ;)

I met a couple of great friends on this site that I talk to on the regular: Saintaholic (still active) and ULSaint (not so much). The former is a "made man" and has a full, beautiful family. The latter got married to a great gal and had a precious little girl over the last couple of years, so he has his hands FULL.

The Holy Avenger and El Paso Fan come to mind. I wonder what happened to both.

The Holy Avenger and El Paso Fan come to mind. I wonder what happened to both.

Ditto on The Holy Avenger - where did he go? Back in the days of "smack wars", that dude really brought the heat. You can't ever have too much peer-to-peer poster accountability/BS elimination around here...

I hope I have my dates right, but the only pub crawl I made was the weekend of December 6-7, 2008. We had the SR.com golf outing on Saturday and then to Bourbon St. that evening. Besides the golf crew, I met and spent a lot of time with zatsnzapps, SaveOurSaints and wife, among others. And our Scott B was playing in a rock band at Fat Catz(?). The next day we beat the Falcons. Matt Ryan's was a rookie and that was their turnaround season. They finished 11-5 (second to Carolina's 12-4) after going 4-12 the season prior. We finished 8-8 that year.

We need to have another golf day / pub crawl night this season. Make some new memories. I'll try to stay on top of that when the schedule comes out.

Last edited:
I hope I have my dates right, but the only pub crawl I made was the weekend of December 6-7, 2008. We had the SR.com golf outing on Saturday and then to Bourbon St. that evening. Besides the golf crew, I met and spent a lot of time with zatsnzapps, SaveOurSaints and wife, among others. And our Scott B was playing in a rock band at Fat Catz(?). The next day we beat the Falcons. Matt Ryan's was a rookie and that was their turnaround season. They finished 11-5 (second to Carolina's 12-4) after going 4-12 the season prior. We finished 8-8 that year.

We need to have another golf day / pub crawl night this season. Make some new memories. I'll try to stay on top of that when the schedule comes out.

It was indeed. That was a great time.

I won't mention me on the dance floor with the uh, seasoned lady. :covri:

As I recall, our fearless leader hit the shots early and he was toast by the time I met him at the beginning of the crawl. :hihi:

My immediate focus my finalizing my March Madness bracket by tomorrow. Hopefully, there’s a thread for that! ?
There was a SR.com bracket on yahoo or CBS Sports a couple years ago. I wonder who won it????

The only damn time I ever won and there was no money on the line

:ezbill:

Here's more answers to inquires:

[M.O.] last active 2009
Comus last active 2013
LanceStarr active
LKN H20Girl last active 2016
ReclusiveRob last active 2009
Saintlady active

ra active, creepiest avatar ever

covingtondog active
Saintlybum last active 2016
RiverCitySaint active
Condor 63 active
Purple Haze last active 2017
Saint Jeremy last active 2013
StChadwick active
BayouSaint last active 2015
Lon Huang last active 2011
jazzbo active
elpaso fan last active 2013 (if I remember right, opened a steak house in Arkansas)
Redfish active
truck man self exile 2015
joe87 active
Holy Avenger active

Whew.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom