SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (1 Viewer)

It was indeed. That was a great time.

I won't mention me on the dance floor with the uh, seasoned lady. :covri:

As I recall, our fearless leader hit the shots early and he was toast by the time I met him at the beginning of the crawl. :hihi:

Now that you mention it, I do remember Big A was, as they say "feeling no pain." :LOL:

Did you go to the one in 2008, as well? I remember speaking with someone that had "dave" in their name, but I can't recall the exact name. If that was you, then you were very kind and I enjoyed our conversation.
Easy Dave makes the golf outings a lot. Great guy.

Easy Dave makes the golf outings a lot. Great guy.

Cool. This "Dave" had definitely been playing golf that day with you guys, and he decided to hang out for the crawl. I have absolutely no recollection of what we talked about, but I remember being really engaged in the conversation and then hoping I'd run into him on the boards. Just a great all-around guy.

Now that you mention it, I do remember Big A was, as they say "feeling no pain." :LOL:

In his defense, he was a happy drunk and was still able to function pretty well. I think he had his wife with him, too, iirc. She was super nice as well. I seem to recall Big A just wanted to get some food into his stomach at that point.

For a small turnout, I had a blast, and it was worth the trip down for it.

I first found this place on the day when Daunte Culpepper dribbled the ball into the endzone from three yards out, ending the Saints playoff hopes.
When was that? '02? 03?

Started posting in '04.
2002 was the infamous Culpepper fumble and score game. I was there unfortunately. BDM

I apologize for not remembering but wasn’t it truckman who lost his son in an accident? BDM

Hey BDM - long time, man.

I don't know if this is what you are referring to, but BullDawg died when he tried to chase down a motorcycle that his son was on. Is that what you might be thinking of?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom