SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (1 Viewer)

I haven't see SharonT pop in yet. Is she still a Mod?

Red Fish used to post a lot. Last I heard about him is that he fell out of his deer climbing stand and really got messed up.

I saw SharonT post several weeks ago. She may not post all that frequently, but I believe she's still a Mod (and gittin' it done)! :ezbill:

:gosaints:

Some good memories here!

Except for that Daunte Culpepper thing... That was an outrage.

Always reminds me of this scene from Waterboy.
"...drops the ball. Whoops, he has time to pick it up and dust it off and run in for a touchdown before our guys even know what's goin' on."

:covri:

Speaking of the devil... How's it going Mr. Holmes?
Having a little problem with the big C. (4th time) But doing quite well. Missed out making it down to a Saints game this last season but planning to make it this year. Still totally hacked over how we got screwed in the Rams game. I am not ready to forget it and move on. This was the year. I may not have time to wait for the team to rebuild.

I haven't see SharonT pop in yet. Is she still a Mod?

Red Fish used to post a lot. Last I heard about him is that he fell out of his deer climbing stand and really got messed up.

Sharon T posts a lot of good scoop in the politics board! She is still on SR & seems very intelligent & up on current events.

BHM, who was formerly Bizhubman. I think he resigned after Trump got in the White House. He thought y’all too liberal :hihi:

SaintShizzle, IronError?

SaintShizzle, exactly. He disappeared after the successful run in 2017 and has stayed away. Always thought Brees was overrated and needed to go.

Wow, I remember all these folks. Found IronEra as a way to continue following the Saints after I moved to Tulsa for undergrad way back in 1997. Was pretty active on here between about 2003-2011. Have met quite a few of y'all in person, most notably when I flew back from dissertation research in Brazil to watch our Super Bowl at a bar in the Warehouse District. I eventually finished grad school and got busy with a mostly failed academic career doing unfulfilling things, but I'm still lurking!

I just want to echo the sentiments of others who've mentioned this is not only a top-notch fan site, but a great group of people in general. Outside sports, many of us have been through some hard times, and you can always get support here. We've all had some triumphs to celebrate and some tragedies to lament. I've gotten great advice on travel, legal matters, and just about anything else you care to name. I only hope I've given back anywhere near what I've received :)

edit: a poster/mod whom I've not seen in a while is Kooldak. I hope he is well

:9: Those are the types of sentiments that make a humble man feel good about his efforts.

Kooldak disappeared without a trace about 2-years back. I have been concerned about him myself, but cannot get in touch with him. Left a message on the number that I had gotten for him, but no response.

Having a little problem with the big C. (4th time) But doing quite well. Missed out making it down to a Saints game this last season but planning to make it this year. Still totally hacked over how we got screwed in the Rams game. I am not ready to forget it and move on. This was the year. I may not have time to wait for the team to rebuild.

Really sorry to hear about your having another go around with the Big "C", but happy that you are doing well.

I am still trying to get over the fiasco also. I am trying to look at it this way... "This" is our year! :9:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear the news. But it sounds like you've kicked Big C's rear three times already. Do it again! I hope we get to meet up during the coming season. I'm still using that Mercedez travel bag you gave us the SR golf outing. Thanks, again. (y)

SaintShizzle, exactly. He disappeared after the successful run in 2017 and has stayed away. Always thought Brees was overrated and needed to go.

Yeah? Have you ever noticed how those that persist in being unreasonably negative and/or confrontational seem to just go "poof" and disappear at some point?
Sometimes it happens where a group of those types disappear, and suddenly this board becomes a lot more tolerable! :scratch: Makes one wonder what happened, right?
hey guys, i know surely someone has been asking about me, just didnt want to dig through pages to find but i am sure i showed up 5,6-11ty times...i am here.

Last I heard CajunSaint moved to metry! I'll let you know if I run into him.
:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom